S

Danny pov.

I was driven to School by our Driver, Vlad didn't come with me, since he had something planned for this evening that will be a surprise for me, but he told me that Skulker will come over this evening and that he wanted to talk about something important.

No matter, I said bye to the Driver and he drove off after saying his one Goodbye.

I walked up to the school and toward my Classroom, we had English with Mr.Lancer and he still wasn't so overly fond of me but threatened me a little less with Detention's now.

Back to topic, I was the first one in the Classroom, short after me about ten minutes the other Student's in my class filled the Classroom, till the last Person came, and that was out Teacher Mr. Lancer.

Author pov.

The class with Mr. Lancer was over quick and Danny moved on to his Next class, walking there with Dash who he became somewhat friends with after Sam and Tucker ditched him.

Sadly the two followed Danny wherever he goes and is always in his shadow.

Danny ignore them, for most of the time, finally, he reached the next class he had Gym with Ms. Tetslaff a normal human being.

Danny pov.

It was Gym time Dash, Dale, and I walked up to the sports locker and got dressed in our clothes.

While we had sport we played some Volleyball and Sam together with Tucker were always trying to foul me or get me to site by the out since I would have been hit f it wasn't for my Ghost powers.

After Spot, the other A-listers wanted to go o the meat hall because it was Lunchtime.

I wasn't Hungry so I told them "Sorry Guy's. I'm not Hungry see you later" they nodded and I conduced to walk outside and sat down under a tree near the Front-gate's.

As I sat there under the tree I watched the grass in front of me in boredom and didn't notice the shadows that appeared in front of me.

Author's note.

Who do you guy's think was in front of Danny maybe it's his Paren's or Sam and Tucker, maybe even both of them?

But her's another chapter.