A

Danny POV:

Apruptly i wasn't able move my one body anymore, i was stuckt in midair but not falling down eather, The Bird and Wind stopped, and  Ghost appeared befor me he put a necklace around my neck, it was the form of a Clock. 

"Hello young Danniel, I am Clockwork the Ghost of Time, i will give you a tip, search for a person Named Vlad Masters" He took the Necklace of me and disappeared again, so gravity came back and i started to fall towards the ground but was able to stop myself fron landing, i now was just hovering centemeters over the groun, till i finally stopped that and let my feet hit the ground below me.

Author POV:

Danny turned back into his human-half and looked around where he was, he didn't really know where he was, so he asked a person he saw nearby " Excuse me, can you tell me where i am, i fell asleep in a Bus on my way to my Granma?" Danny rubbed the back of his head and pointed to the Buss-Stop down the Street, where he landed behind befor going to the person.

 "Yes, you are in Wisconsin" The Person answered and walked away, so Danny decided to walk alongside the street and into the next fastfood-restaurant and get somethings to eat and he listen to people talking to each other to get info about this Vlad Masters.

-------------time-Skip-----------------------

Of cures he herd some people talking about him he just had to sit there for 4 hours and get 3 Soft-drinks and 2 packs of fries, he heard about how the Man was Major of Amithy-Park and of Wisconsin he was also a really rich dude.

As some People described him, but he also wasnt only rich but a not so friendly guy to, he walked out of the Restaurant and towards a Street witch fancy looking houses and cars.

Danny POV:

I got many strange look from people walking by, in this Neighborhood it was unusuall to see a kid with ripped and dirty clothes.

It just took me one more hourof walking till i finally saw the mansion of Vlad Masters.

I ring the bell of his front Entrance and was greeted by a robotic voice that asked me what i wanted " Hello i would like to speak to Vlad Masters if he's here" the Voice answered again, "please wait a second" and the front gate entrance opened, i...

I ring the bell of his front Entrance and was greeted by a robotic voice that asked me what i wanted " Hello i would like to speak to Vlad Masters if he's here" the Voice answered again, "please wait a second" and the front gate entrance opened, i stepped along the way till i got to the front door and again ringed the Bell.

This time a butler greeted me, " Hello young Man what can i do for you?", he asked and send me a skeptical look that i ignored, "Hi i wanted to know if Mr. Masters was home i need to talk to him, a Person i knew told me that he would be able to help me", he still looked skeptical at me and closed the Door in my face, wich left me screptical till another Person opened the door.

This person had White Hair in a low Pony-tale and a suite on in black"And who are you to want to speak to me?" the man questioned, " Hello i guess you are Mr. Masters, I'm Danniel Fenton, Clockwork send me", with that i blacked out and felt soft hand's catch me.

Vlad POV:

The Boy blacked out and fell right into me, i picked him up and put him in a spare Room of mine and left him there to sleep.