Y

after Danny's 2 lesson it was lunch time he usually would be seated with his friends but they betrayed him.

 so he loojed for a place to sit till Dash his Bully called for him? "Hey Fenturd come here", ignoring the Voice in his Head telling him it would be a bad decision to go to him, he did, Danny walked over and looked around the table of the A-Lister's, some where scowling at him some where smiling at him, Dash mentioned for him to sit down next to him, he did.

Dash was still a little shocked that Danny did that but him and the rest on the Table including Danny, talked about some casual things, Teenager talked about these Days.

----------------------small-Time-skip----------------------

After school, Danny walked outside to see the Limousine of Vlad already parked on the    parking-lot, the driver steped out the car and opened the door for Danny, to get inside next to Vlad who already sat in the Limousine, Danny sat down next to him and buckled himself, then the driver put the door close and drove off, towards the Master's estate.

There, Danny and Vlad again got the door opened and stepped up to the front-door of they home, Vlad unlocked the front-door and stepped inside and let Danny in after him,                            " Little-Badger i would like to discuss something with you, please com straight to the Dinning-room, after you got dressed in a more aproviate outfit for home, maybe some jogging pants", he sugjested to Danny, wanting to make the boy more comfortable in his home.

 " will do", said Danny to him and steppe up the staircase up to his room, he pulled some new Clothes out and put them on(clothes on top, chose the one you like best),  he then waled to the Dinning-room, Vlad already sat there and waited for him.

Vlad POV:
The little-Badger was fast in doing as i told him to, he sat down next to me and looked waiting for me to begin speaking, "Ah thank you Danniel for coming so fast, i told you yesterday that i would like to go Shopping with you and i would like to know where you would like to go", he looked a little shocked at me but composed himself fast, he thought a little befor answering, "The West Town Mall, would be Nice, Vlad", i nodded and pointed him to follow me, i walked back into the hall and started dressing myself, Danny did it after seeing me do it, too got dressed in shoes and a jacked, we again stepped outside and into the Limousine and our driver drive of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So here you go, the next Chapter, hope you like it, sorry that its so short"