chapter 5

I skipped down the dining hall, not depressed for the first time in four hours. Everyone glanced over at me as soon as i entered. They all started whispering.

"Shes the girl who stood up to Charlotte...."

"I heard she sang the Fight Song, a total baddie!"

"Wow she really is strong"

"I wish i could be as strong as her"

"Nobody has ever stood up to charlotte before"
I started getting nervous that people were making fun of me. I saw emma sitting at one of the tables, and went over to sit in front of her.

"EMMA! What the freak is going on??????? Why is everyone staring at me!? Did i do something?!" i asked, nervous that everyone knew about yesterday's embarrassing thing.

"Omgies, havent you heard?????? Everyones talking about how you stood up to charlotte and sang the fight song! You totes own that song now!" she exclaimed

I was so shocked at first. I smiled to myself, surprised at what i just heard. Finally. After all these years, people have FINALLY saw that i AM strong. I am a fighter. I am a survivor.

I looked around to find charlotte, to see the long awaited defeat on her face. But she was nowhere to be seen. Probably crying into her pillow in her dorm. I felt so pleased with myself.

A girl suddenly ran up to me, and excitedly exclaimed: "OH, EM, GEE, YOU ARE THE GIRL THAT STOOD UP TO POOPY CHARLOTTE YESTERDAY. THAT WAS LIKE SO FAB. LIKE HELLA COOLIO. LIKE AMAZING SAUCE. LIKE- LIKE- TOTALLY COOL BEANS" I felt myself blushing.

"Thanks, but its really not that big of a deal" i said shyly, trying not to sound like a show off. Of course it was cool beans. Of course i am amazing sauce. But, celebrities never show off arrogantly, at least not right after becoming famous.

"Don't be so modest!!!!!!! You totes deserve it babe" she smiled, and ran off.

"Wow bells, you really ARE the most popular girl at school!!!! Even more popular than charlotte once was!!!!!! U totes destroyed her!!!!! I can't even imagine her ever showing her face again !!!!'' said emma.

"Omg right! Like wow, i would have never thought that me being bullied would turn into me being a strong famous amazing cools gal!!!"

I heard a deep growling behind me. I felt his breath on the top of my head. A huge bulky muscular wall was blocking the light from behind me. I slowly turn around. It's............

A-a-a-a-a-a-axel!!!!

"Yo there
calm arabella mankind. I heard what happened with charbie yesterday. that was totes not cool of her. I support u my g. Like, youre so astoundingly good and strong and all. And like, u know youre like totes awesome sauce," he growled at me- there was something soft about his eyes. They were- softer. And he has such a way with words.... Hes so inspirational. So smart. I don't even know what that word means, but it just sounds so smart.

"So uh- ahem. Do u want to be my girlfriend?" he announced for the whole dining hall to hear.

I was in S H O C K. Did the hottest baddest most attractive billionaire vampire badboy gang guy ask M E to be his KITTEN???????????????????????????

I was hyperventilating. I was screaming inside.

"I- I- I- I- I- of COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i meowed cutely batting my uwu eyelashes at him.

End of chapter 5

a/n: hey kittens!!!! i CANNOT believe that axel FINALLY asked bella arabella to be his gal!!!!!! Do you guys want smut in the next chapter??????