Chapter eleven|Goodbye Redshore city

Third persons pov:

"Seems like your friend didn't make it" Mr.Crystal said while watching Ellie's body fall.Buster was staring the same way as Crystal in shock."Well,I've got you now,you lowlife little loser" Mr.Crystal hissed pulling Buster closer to him."No,sir.I'm not a loser.We did what we came here to do.And there is nothing you can do or say to change that" Buster said while tears rolled down his face."Oh,I can do whatever I want" Mr.Crystal said with a psycho smirk on his face before throwing Buster into the wormhole.

~~~

Rosita panted heavily watching the audience.But then she saw Moon falling.She blinked few times to see if it's true.And it was.She quickly peeked to the backstage watching the cast around someone.It that moment she knew that something's wrong.Without any other hestination she ran back on the plank,jumping off it.It was close but she made it and Buster fell into her grip.The crowd cheered and Rosita placed Buster on the platform before flying away.

This is

The part when I say I don't want ya

I'm stronger than I've been before!

This is

The part when I break free!

In that moment Gunter also jumped down and flew to Rosita.

'Cause I can't resist it no more

~~~

Mr.Crystal run back to the elevator but it went down right in front of him.Leaving him stuck up there.And who was the one that pushed the 'down' button?

Suki.

~~~

Ellie was laying in Johnny's arms while the cast was standing around them."Please,Ellie,wake up,wake up!" Johnny begged while shaking with her."T-This can't be-" Porsha mumbled."She can't be dead,no she can't" Meena said as tears started rolling down her cheeks."She's not dead.She can't be!" Johnny yelped."That poor girl.." Miss Crawly sighed."Rosita saved me-" Buster ran to the group before noticing lifeless Ellie in Johnny's arms.

"No.." Buster said standing there frozen."N-no,no,no this is not true" Buster stuttered while running to the two."Ellie,come on I know you can do it.Come on" Buster said."She has been like this for a while now...I'm not sure if she's alive" Darius said."She is,she is alive" Buster said with his cracking voice."There's no way she-" He cried before he was interrupted by Ellie."Um,what happend?" Ellie mumbled."Y-you're alive?" Johnny gasped."She's fricking alive!" Johnny gave Ellie the thightest hug he could."I-I though that I would lose you" Buster stuttered.

"Lose me?But why?" Ellie chuckled.The group changed a worried look."Ellie.Do you rember us?" Johnny asked carefully."Yeah,why wouldn't I?" Ellie raised her eyebrow."You're Johnny,you're Buster,Meena,Miss Crawly,Porsha and Darius" Ellie pointed at each one correctly."And what happend before you we're here?" Meena asked."Well,Rosita was scared to jump and then..then..it's black"

"O-Okay,that's okay.Well,are you hurt?" Buster asked while searching for any marks on her."No I feel pretty fine" Ellie said while standing up."Wait-I'll help you" Johnny said."It's okay" Ellie said looking around the backstage."So~Is somebody going to tell me what the hell happen?" Ellie placed her hands on her hips."Y-You passed out while trying to save..Buster" Meena said.Ellie's eyes widen and her head turned to her friend."WHAT?Are you okay?" Ellie gasped while picking up Buster."Yeah,yeah.I'm fine" Buster gave Ellie a small nod."Are you sure?" Ellie raised her eyebrow."Yeah,don't worry about me"

Whoa,whoa the thought of your body

"Wait-Look that's Rosita!" Ellie smiled pointing at Rosita flying around.