Chapter seven|That lion

Third person pov:

"Excuse me,but Mr.Crystal wants to see you." Suki appeared next to Moon."Oh.Well,we could come this afternoon." Ellie figeted with her sleeve."No,no,no.First,he wants to see Mr.Moon only.And two,he want's too see him now" Buster's eyes widen and he gave Ellie a quick glare."Quick,go" Ellie whipered and the koala rushed into Mr.Crystal's office.

~~~

Suki opened the huge,golden door into her boss's office and Moon walked in."You wanted to see me sir?" Moon walked towards Mr.Crystal's table."Yes,I did.Come on in." Mr.Crystal nodded,looking out of the window.The door closed and Moon sat on a chair in front of the table."This place is incredible" He gasped looking around."Pretty great,huh?" The wolf chuckled."So,how's it going with Calloway? He sat down."Calloway?It's uh...It's good" Moon lied."Yeah,yeah.Very good" He added.

"Right,right" Mr.Crystal smirked."Well let me ask you something" Mr.Crystal said calmly."What did I do to make you disrespect me,huh?" The smirk still haven't leaved his face."What?" Moon gasped."Oh what?You think i'm an idiot?Some kind of bozo?" He cockily asked."No.No sir.Not at all" Two security guards appered behind him."My team,they talked to Calloway's lawyer.And they say he's never heard of you or your shirt" Mr.Crystal said.

"Really?They say that?Uh..." Buster panicked tapping his fingers on the table."You lied to me!" Mr.Crystal yelled,slamming his hands on the table."I-I didn't mean to.Okay?Honestly,I really thought i could get him" Moon protected his face with his hands."No one can make me look like a fool!NO ONE!" Mr.Crystal got up from his chair smashing the papers away."I-I wouldn't dreamt of doing that to you" Buster panted."I swear if my kid wasn't friend with that girl.You would be out of that window already!" The wolf pointed on the window behind him.

"Please,please,please.I-Im so sorry!" Buster yelped."You better have Calloway by the end of next week or so help me!" Mr.Crystal digged his claws into the table."I-I-I will..I-I get him.I won't let you down,sir!" Mr.Crystal calmed down again."Oh,I know you won't let me down." Mr.Crystal fixed his jacket and Moon sprinted to the elevator.

~~~

"...And that's why you should never go road trip into Egypt on a bike." Gunter smiled."That was...interesting story Gunter?" Ellie gave him a thumbs up.But then Buster ran to her and hugged her thightly."You just saved my life!" He panted"Huh?What happen?" She fixed her glasses.

~~~

"And that's why i need to go to Calloway's and I gotta go ASAP" Moon said,packing his bag."Oh,no,please don't go there!" Miss Crawly yelped."Don't worry,don't worry.I know you said he's crazy but I'll be alright." Moon took a deep breath."Can i go with you please?" Ash begged."Uh-I don't know" Buster groaned."Come on,you're gonna need me.I know anything about this guy!" Ash continued."She's right" Ellie agreed."See?"."I think you're right" Moon nodded."Yes!" Ash celebrated.

"Now,listen Gunter.I need you to figure out the ending of this show on your own" Buster turned to Gunter."On my own?" He gasped,dropping a pen."Yep" Ellie nodded."Miss Crawly,i need you to take charge while I'm away." Buster walked to Miss Crawly."Yes,sir" She smiled."Now listen to me.You got to bring your A game here,Miss Crawly..I'm serious you got to be tough" He added."Yes,I got to be tough" She repeated."You got to be firm!" Buster continued."And I got to be firm" Miss Crawly repeated again."And you cannot...I repeat,cannot let the production fall behind,not one little bit.Is that clear? Buster said firmly."Yes sir,Mr.Moon,sir!" Miss Crawly stood straight like she was a soldier."And you Ellie...Make sure that these two won't mess anything up" Buster whispered to Ellie."On it" She gave him a thumbs up.

~~~

"Mason!" Miss Crawly yelled into megaphone making the worker jump a bit."That volcano should''ve done yesterday!" She added."We're on it Miss Crawly!" The worker answered."You better be!" She yelled and went to Meena and Darius."Meena,Darius!Take it from the top,and this time pull a little juice on it,will you?" She yelled."Im trying my best Miss Crawly" Meena mumbled."A little juice?" Darius raised his eyebrow."Hey everybody!Has anyone seen Ellie?" Porsha busted in with shopping bags in her arms."Here I am!" Ellie appeared behind one of the boxes."Why don't you pick up my calls?I wanted to go shopping with you" Porsha groaned."You called me?Oh sorry i had my notifications off" Ellie apologised while checking her phone."Doesn't matter.At least,i've got you a smoothie!" She smiled handing Ellie the drink."Oh,thank you Porsha!" Ellie smiled and gave her a hug.