Chapter six|Who is that?

Third person's pov:

*Tick tack*

*Tick tack*

*Tick tack*

"And one,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight" Klaus yelled slamming the dancers with his pointer."And one,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight" He continued to scare the dancers."And one,two,three,four,five sit,seven,eight and-" Klaus got interrupted by Ellie and Johnny busting in."Sorry we're late,Mr.Kickenklober"Johnny apologised while the two put their things away."We we're practicing all morning and lost a track of time" Ellie added."Oh,i though you we're somewhere sucking your faces.Because that also counts as practicing,huh?" Klaus glared at the two.

"Seriously?" Ellie sighed."Why do you have to be so mean all the time?" Johnny asked."Cause only when we suffer..can we be great" Klaus slaped one of the dancers with his pointer.Ellie sallowed air and started to shake a bit."Places everyone!" Klaus yelped."This is Ellie,she's playing Johnny's opponent in the climax of the scene" Klaus pointed his pointer at the girl behind him."Now...let's see if the lovebirbs learned their steps" He teased throwing a two sticks at them.The music started playing and the side warriors started pound in the floor in the rythm with their sticks.

Ellie and Johnny posed and the music began to play. The two walked in circle motion, facing each other. Ellie ran to Johnny and attacked him but he dodged.They began to walk in circle motion again,making eye contact.Then the two ran towards each other.But a second before they meet Ellie crooked and Johnny jumped over her.They faced each other again,jumping on one of their sticks while fighting eachother with the another one.

"Whoa-S-Sorry,sorry,sorry" Johnny's leg slid off the stick."Johnny are you okay?" Ellie asked earning a small nod from him."'JoHnNy ArE yOu OkAy?" Klaus mocked her."Again!" Klaus yelled and the two performed the scene again.But Johnny fell off again..And again,and again,and again...

~~~

"Excellent Ellie!"

"Johnny,higher!"

"So bad"

"Again!"

~~~

"No!"

"Again!"

~~~

"Come on"

"Yuck!Again!"

~~~

"Whoa-"

"Come on!You need to get better!"

~~~

Johnny busted out from the dancing studio with Ellie walking behind im."Come on,Johnny.You're great,you just need a little more practice" Ellie tried to comfort him."Great!That bloke said i'm a horrible!" Johnny yelped turning to Ellie."Don't listen to that stupid dumbass" she rolled her eyes."No,you don't get it!He says your excellent,and then there's me.The bad one" Johnny noticed that his hands are heavily shaking.The anger took over him and he kicked down the garbage can.After that he threw his skateboard on the floor and it cracked.Ellie stood there,frozen,not knowing what else Johnny could do.

~~~

The cast was chilling and talking in Moon's apartmá when Ellie walked in."Oh,hi El!" Gunter smiled."Hey" Ellie snapped practically jumping on the couch."Where's Johnny" Ash looked around the room."In his apartmá,he said that he wants to be alone" Ellie groaned grabbing one of Ash's macaroons."Mr.Kickenklober?" Meena asked."Mhmm" Ellie hummed with her face in the pillow."Johnny kept messing up one move and that dumbass forced us to do it again like million times!" Ellie continued."What about you,guys?"