02ᵀʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉʳˢ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐

"ᴵ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗᵒⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

The camp counselors went over the ground rules for the teenagers. They were all bummed out having to find out that they had a curfew at eight and lights had to be out by nine p.m..

Dave, the other camp counselors walked out the doors, pointing. "Cabins are up that-a-way."

"First one there gets top bunk!" Yasmina quickly ran past them all, confident that she'll win the race.

Violet quickly ran beside her, "I think I can take you."

"You think?" Yasmina continued running, seeing the bed in sight. She quickly went to speak, making it a challenge. "First to touch gets top. You lose, take bottom."

Violet widened her eyes as she hurried to run to the bed they aimed for. The competition for top bunk was serious. All the other kids went running after the beds too.

The girl with serious speed and stamina, also known as the Elite Athlete, Yasmina, had touched the bunk bed first. Followed quickly by-or slowly in Yasmina's term, came Violet who touched the side of the bed.

Violet breathed for air, looking at the bed then to Yasmina. "You had a head start, I'll let you take this one."

Yasmina chuckled as she shook her head, "You still lost which means your on bottom bunk." She was actually surprised to find herself smiling and enjoying herself. Maybe it was just the competition that made her blood run, the adrenaline?

The view from the cabin was amazing, you could see all the dinosaurs and the view. Darius was naming all the dinosaurs that he could see. Not that violet would remember any of the names he just said. Part of her believed that he just made up those names. Just like how scientists come up with weird names for science things.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

"It's zip-line party time!" Dave shouted as he held onto the zip-line pole.

Ben tightly held onto the pole; he was strapped first. "Me? Maybe Yasmina should go first, or Violet, or Darius?" He nervously spoke to Dave. "Uh...or anyone! I really don't-" Dave had pushed Ben so that he could go forward reaching the other side.

Violet had gone last. Each of them admired the dinosaurs as they went down the zip-line. They cheered and admired everything about the sight. The friendly dinosaurs. How the sky fit the scenery just right.

Once it hit night, the kids were passed out in their cabin, well not exactly.

Hands were placed on Violet's shoulders, shaking her awake. "C'mon, there's no way you're actually asleep right now." Kenji whispered to her. "We're gonna sneak up on Dino Nerd."