Having The Time Of My Life (S2)

Jennie tied the guy to the chair as Soyeon and Yuqi leaned at the wall

"Have fun killing the shit out of him girls~"

Jennie smirked as she walks away, she stood beside Lisa at the glass in front of them to see how well they execute this motherfucker.

Yuqi picked up a bottle before breaking it at the guys' feet.

"Now step in this broken glass, my dear guy."

Yuqi smiled as the guy only chuckled.

"I know what you feel! I know what it feels like to be obsessed! I was obsessed with her mother too!"

Soyeon and Yuqi's eyes widened hearing "Her".

"What do you know about us... You don't know anything, you left your wife get burned into ashes by those assholes you made a deal with!"

Soyeon hissed as she kicked the guy in his face breaking his nose and a tooth came flying out his mouth.

Yuqi grabbed the stick and whacked it at his shoulder breaking his bone.

The guy screams but soon laughed again.

"You can't kill me! I will take my daughter! She's my precious angel!"

The guy laughed but Soyeon grabbed his jaw forcing his tongue out, she grabbed the knife from Yuqi as she sliced his tongue off.

Yuqi gripped the metal bath before smashing it to his manhood.

Jennie smirks as Lisa only laughs.

"They are pissed huh Jichu?"

Rosé asked as she looked at how Yuqi repeatedly smashed the guys' manhood with the metal bath while she held this angry look.

"It seems so..."

Jisoo whispered as she saw Soyeon heating a huge metal pot.

"You can't take Her away from me... She's mine, she will be mine, she has no choice but to fall for me, she's mine, mine, mine."

Yuqi said as she lets go of the bat, using her fist, punching the shit out of the guy while repeating "Mine.".

Yuqi them lifted the chair as Soyeon backs away with a smirk.

Throwing the guy at the boiling pot of water, he screams in pain.
_____________________________

Miyeon wipes the blood off her knife as she stood there with Soojin.

She saw a guy who survived, he tried to crawl away but she stepped on his hand making him wince.

"Now what do we have here..."

She smiles sadistically.

She raised her knife and jabbed it on his mouth killing him immediately.

Soojin rips off a guy's head his neck as she sighed in content seeing the corpses.