The Truth

Yeonjun stared in awe at the chalkboard that's had a lot of pictures pinned and some of them had red strings attached to two persons

"What is... ALL of this..."

Yeonjun asked as he gestured at the pictures.

"Sit down and we'll explain."

Yeonjun nods and sat on the couch.

"Ok listen Yeonjun, I'm Min Yoongi also known as Suga, I'm Rin's ex-boyfriend."

Yeonjun nods.

"And I'm Lee Hoetaek, Soojin's Ex."

"This is some serious shit if I'm talking to their ex..."

Yeonjun gulped.

"A YANDERE is a person that gets obsessed with another person, they will do everything just for that person they LOVE to be theirs, they will kill, frame, betray, or even manipulate you or torture you just to be theirs."

Suga explained.

"And I think... Not think, I know. I know that your sister and your best friend are in trouble."

Hui said as Yeonjun gasped.

"W-What do you mean?"

Hui pointed at the chalkboard.

"Bae Shuhua and Chou Tzuyu had the worst Yanderes."

Yeonjun stood up and walks towards the chalkboard in shock.

"We spy on them, especially on Shuhua's first day because we felt like something was wrong when Hui's ex Soojin's eyes went red because when a person's eyes went red it means they have found who they love and who they get obsessed with."

Yeonjun covered his mouth realizing he saw Miyeon's eyes turn red.

"This is Cho Miyeon, SC Vice President, 20 years old and has a clean reputation... But suga found my old friend kino and said that she killed 27 of our friends."

"Holy Shit."

"Yeah we know, it's messed up and she is the 5th dangerous Yandere, she had records of family history."

Hui gave Yeonjun a folder so he opened it.

"Miyeon only manipulates a person or should I say Shuhua and the poor girl would immediately believe her because she has this angel aura that can make her believe her."

Suga said as he grabbed the file and pointed at Minnie.

"Nicha Yontararak also known as Kim Minnie is The sweetheart of this school, 20 years old, and is the 4th dangerous yandere."

Hui began to pace around the room as Yeonjun let this information sink in his mind.

"Minnie had killed 12 students for getting close to yugyeom."