T stands for Tzuyu

Tzuyu was laying down on the bed

Just chilling in her dorm--

Tzuyu rolled on her bed as she heard loud footsteps nearing her door.

"Oh not again--"

"TZUYUUUUUU!!!!!"

Im Nayeon, Tzuyu's #1 Fangirl as she said so, what a narcissist little bunny.

Nayeon kicked the door open of Tzuyu and Dahyun's room as she jumped on the girl's bed.

She sighs.

"This is why I prefer Dahyun Unnie to be my dorm mate."

"Tzuyu! Kiss me come on! Kiss!!!!"

Nayeon pucker her lips towards Tzuyu's as she avoided it.

"Nada bunny, Stop ittt!! Jihyo Unnie!!"

Tzuyu pushed Nayeon's shoulder as the girl was straddling her.

Now, this is a very erotic pose.

"Yah! Nayeon Unnie stop bothering our baby she's tired.. sheeshhhh"

The Trusty Godly (Leader) named Park Jihyo is Tzuyu's savior, she would always drag the Yoda away from the unnies if they get too clingy or even if they are being too affectionate.

"But Jih! She kissed Jeongyeon's cheek! I want some of that love too ya know!"

Nayeon continues to lean her lips to Tzuyu as the girl whines and pushes her away.

"Hey Tzu, Wanna go hang out for ice cream?"

Mina softly asked as Tzuyu's eyes sparkled and mouthed "Hell yes!".

Myoui Mina, She's one of the quiet members. The girl seems so innocent and very kind... But we don't know about the innocent.

Tzuyu took her blanket and wrapped it around Nayeon making her a Burrito bunny.

Tzuyu giggled remembering a sudden childhood memory.

"Tzuyu! Get me off this damn blanket damn it!"

"No thanks, Yeh!"

"Y-Yah! Chou Tzuyu!"

"Sorry not sorry Nayeon Unnie, but I gotta have some ice cream and alone time with Mina Unnie too!"

Nayeon whines as Mina immediately wraps her hands-on Tzuyu's arm as she smirked at the bunny.

"She's Mine Bitch, Back Off."

Mina mouthed as Nayeon bit her lips getting pissed.

Jihyo felt the tension as she sighed.

"I'm just gonna go hang out with Jisoo then.."

Jihyo walks away.

----Time Skip----

The two quiet adorable talented beautiful-- ok I'll stop-- put on their hat as they walked to the nearest ice cream shop.