Bae Visual Siblings

Time Skip after 30 minutes of napping

Shuhua woke up.

She fluttered her eyes open and felt a heavyweight on her stomach.

She looked down and saw Yuqi laying her head on her stomach while her arms were wrapped around her legs.

Yuqi was snoring lightly.

Shuhua chuckled, she took her phone beside the table and takes pictures of sleeping Yuqi.

Once she finished she slowly removed Yuqi's hold on her as she replaced a pillow so Yuqi won't know she left.

Bae Sisters+Unknown Male Species GC

BaeBaeVisualQueen
Baby Shu? Are you dressed now? I'll be waiting outside the school, I'll be driving us to the restaurant.

IdioticIan
The hell? What the hell is the "Unknown Male Species"?

BaeBaeVisualQueen
Why? Do you look like a sister to me? No.

But with that horsetail your growing behind that head of yours screams feminine, you middle child build-a-bear reject.

IdioticIan
Hey! Who hurt you?

BabyGangstaShu
I'll be there in a minute Unnie, and please withhold from roasting Ian Oppa.

BaeBaeVisualQueen
Not my problem his always getting himself in trouble for two whole years 🙄

May I remind you, Ian? I'm the freaking Student Council President.

IdioticIan
It's not that bad! Plus he was harassing Our baby sister! He deserves it!

BaeBaeVisualQueen changed IdioticIan's name to DumbFuckingAss

BabyGangstaShu changed the group name to VisualSisters+ForgottenMiddleChild

DumbFuckingAss
What the! Shuhua! You were supposed to team up with your handsome and cool brother!

BabyGangstaShu
No Thanks.

Shuhua laughs softly before she grabs her clothes to take a shower and change.

Yuqi woke up hearing water droplets in the shower.

She yawned still laying down and looked to where the bathroom is when she heard the door open.