I'm Busy/Visiting (S2)

Days have passed Shuhua became busy

She ties her hair up as she looks through the papers.

The festival is coming and a lot of club members are planning to open up some fun game rooms and other stuff, but they need the approval of the President.

Shuhua sighs and smiles warmly after approving the Paintball war game.

"That sounds fun..."

Shuhua thought before reading the others.

Miyeon noticed Shuhua always adjusting her back so she walked behind Shuhua and massaged her shoulder.

"Oh! Miyeon Unnie."

Shuhua sighs for the fourteenth time as she removes her glasses to rub her eyes.

"You need to relax shu, take a break sometimes and visit your friends... I bet they are worried..."

Miyeon said as she leans down to place her head on top of the girls.

"I know... You know the festival is coming and everyone needs my approval..."

Shuhua said before standing up, taking her blazer placing it on her back like a cape.

"Let's go take a walk hm?"

Shuhua said as Miyeon blushed and nodded.

They went out of the office as They walked together.

Miyeon looked at Shuhua and she couldn't help but feel someone is staring at them.

"You know Shu... Since you've been busy, everyone is getting crazy for your affection... It wouldn't be bad if I set up a tiny picnic for me and her Right?"

Miyeon thinks for a while as students went past them greeting Shuhua with respect as the girl simply nods and smiles at them.

"Miyeon Unnie, can you go check the gym? I heard there'll be a battle of the bands there so check if the instruments are in good shape and also see if the seats are complete."

Miyeon smiles and patted Shuhua's head.

"Ok, Ms. President."

Miyeon teased her as Shuhua just laughed.

Miyeon turned around.

"Oh wait here."

Shuhua grabs Miyeon's wrist and turned her around as she pecks the girl's cheek.

"Thanks for being there for me."

Shuhua winks as she walks away leaving Miyeon smoking.
_________________________

Tzuyu rubs her forehead as she encounters Veronica smoking behind the school.

"For fucks sake Veronica! Smoking is not allowed here!"