All four of them starts shivering looking at him...
He is looking like a wonded lion.....
Sh- is this a presentation or some kind of joke....
He shouted....
His voice is so loud that everyone starts shivering with his voice....
Shehnaaz also starts shivering but with his action she can clearly say that this reaction is not coz of this presentation there is something else which is making him angry....

Sidharth look at shehnaaz and saw her shivering looking at him....
He heart somewhere clam down a little but all those moments were coming infront of his mind and this is not at all helping....
Sh- if you all are just here to enjoy or you were thinking that you all here on some vaccation then i want you all to inform that this is the first and last warning for you all if i saw you all doing some other staffs except work them i'll not think twice before discontinue your internship....
Saying all this he just kicked his chair and giving a last glare at Moksh he left the cabin while his manager give all four of them a sympathatic look....

They all looks down all of them never tought that this presentation will be like this....

They have only heard that their boss is a angry arrogant and rude person but they didn't imagine that his anger can go to this much extent or they have just seen the trailer....

Nitya and Sana look at each other as if questioning each other about his behaviour....

Two hours passed no one dared to go to the 7th floor as the news of their boss being angry and bashing the four interns were spread all over the office and everyone is shocked also that they know Nitya as his sister but they never thought he will get angry even on his own sister....
But they did not even know that their is one person more whom his sister also never thought that he will shout like this....

Sana is sitting in a corner of the cabin busy in her thoughts....
She didn't know what triggered him like this that he get this much angry....

When a notification comes in her phone she saw the msg and directly goes to the 7th floor as he just called her.....

As she reached in his floor....
She gets shocked as the whole room is a mess....
Flower vases were broken...
Files were on the floor all shattred...

When she full a pull and in a moment she was in between the wall and him....
He is holding her wrist painful hold...
While his face is dam closed to her...
His eyes were red....
She look at his face while he rapped his one arm around her waist and pull her more closely there is no gave to even pass a wind...

Sh- why the hell that Bloody boy is holding your hand han why....?
His voice is dangerously low...
While for few moments she is looking at him confusingly but then the flashes of Moksh holding her hand comes in her mind....
She now know the reason of his anger...
She knew why he reacted like this....
S- sidharth... he was just....
Before she complete he said....
Sh-no one i repeat no one have the right to touch you no one....
His voice is so dangerous and his eyes were spliting fire....
Her wrist is paining coz of his hold....
She is very soft and this pain makes her eyes filled with tears....

And a tear drop falls from her eyes making him snap out of his own angry land...
He looks at her teary eyes and his eyes got softer....
Sidharth hold on her wrist immediately lossen...
She takes out her wrist from his hold and starts cherishing it he looks at her wrist which is red coz of his hold....
He immediately curse himself for doing this to his Misty....
Sh- Misty i... i... didn't want to do this...
His can't form a sentence...
While tears flows from her eyes....
He hold her another arm softly and make her sit of the couch while he after taking the ointment sit beside her.....
He softly hold her wrist and put some ointment there....
Blowing air.....

After finishing the work he look at her face which is red he pulls her close to him and wipe her face with his palm softly....
He brushes her hair by his hand while saying....
Sh- Misty why did you cry bacha... you know i don't like you crying now you will have a bad head ache....
He said softly.....
S- you were angry on me and my wrist was paining....
She speaks with a soft voice....
Sh- Misty you know nah that i don't like some other person holding you... you know that right then why you let that bastard hold your hand hah....
He said softly but a little angrily....
While she looks at him with a little questioning eyes which he didn't notice but looking at him again getting angry she shurg off her thought and immediately hug his arms and rest her head in his shoulder...
S- i am sorry main age se dhayan rakhungi plzz aap gussa mat hao....
She speaks softly... 
While he smile and rapped his arm around her making her head rest over his chest....

But this time it didn't give sukoon to her....
Her mind have so much thought....
Is that really her fault...?
Is that she is the one who should say sorry?
For the first time his actions left her in so much thoughts....
She didn't want to lose him... but is this how things will be going everytime....?

Some question doesn't have answers only time can give them answers....

Thuddd
Thats all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika..