#1- Early Symptoms

(A/N: Dedicated to Swizzlestix for taking the time to read and vote for both my books )

Liam:

Today was one of those rare days that you and the rest of the one direction girlfriends/wives hung out. You didn't get to see them as much as you would like with your busy schedule as a big shot lawyer. Juggling your career and trying to spend as much time with Liam didn't leave you much time for seeing your friends and family and today was just one of those rare days. The five of you were out and about, shopping and having lunch. However the last couple of days you had been urinating a fair bit and today was no exception. You had to excuse yourself to use the restroom quite a few times throughout the day. You knew the girls were getting somewhat irritated and worried about your frequent urination. In the back of your mind you were also slightly worried something might be seriously wrong with your bladder. "Can I just run to bathroom again real quick. I really need to pee again. "You questioned as your eyes scanned the mall for the nearest bathroom. "You really have to pee again Y/N." Eleanor's smile fell into a frown. "You seriously need to go to the doctor Y/N you can't need to pee that much unless you're pregnant. I couldn't stop peeing when I was pregnant with Maddie." Perrie joked. Niall's Girlfriend Lex looked over to you and her smile faded when she saw your face. Dragging you away and to the nearest bathroom before you broke down in a fit of sobs. "Sweetie Y/N," she said. "I'm sorry Lex. I-" you sobbed, covering your face with your hands. "Hey take a deep breath," she said softly pulling you into a hug knowing she was the only one that knew you had a miscarriage late last year and anything baby related was still a sensitive topic. "I only want to give Liam a baby, and I can't even do that" You mumbled. She pulled away smiling at you and your emotional state. " You know what Y/N all these emotions and frequent urination suggest you might be pregnant again." You wiped your eyes and a smile started to appear as Lex dragged you back out to the girls both reassuring the rest that you were OK and just a bit stressed balancing work and seeing Liam. In the back of your mind you were just eager to get home and take multiple pregnancy tests. Which would hopefully tell you and Liam if you were going to be parents.

Louis:

You had been noticing changes in your body over the last couple of weeks especially your breasts. When you walked down the stairs for a night out with Louis and the rest of the guys and their girlfriends Louis's eyes widened. "You look beautiful tonight, Y/N," he said. "Thanks," You replied, noticing his eyes roaming your breasts. At first you thought he was just admiring your outfit but he couldn't keep his eyes of your breasts all night, which just made you feel insecure about what you were wearing. His eyes continued to roam your breast area and you were getting a little pissed off just wanting to spend some quality time with your husband and his band mates before they left for tour. But Louis had other ideas. "Louis. Is there something wrong?" you questioned, looking down at your breasts. He chuckled, and shook his head not waning to piss you off anymore then he has. " Y/N... Your boobs have gotten like bigger," he blurts out in front of everyone; this just earned an eye roll from you. "Louis all I wanted was to have a night out with you and your band mates before you left for tour and all you care about is if my boobs have gotten bigger." you whispered so Louis could only hear, self-consciously pulling your top up and placing your jacket on as you got up and left the table as a tear slid down your flustered checks. Sophia heard and was the first one to follow you. "Y/N" Sophia called making you stop and turn around as she pulled you into the restaurant's bathroom. "I'm sorry Sophia. I-" you sobbed, covering your face with your hands. "Hey take a deep breath," She said softly pulling you into a hug. "Sweetie, Y/N, I'm not agreeing with Louis but darling you boobs have gotten a bit bigger," she states. "I know I have noticed too but he didn't have to blurt it out in front of everyone. "But damn they have been hurting as well," you said earning a chuckle from Soph. "Is there any chance you could be pregnant? When I was pregnant with Nathan Liam couldn't even touch my breast without me crying like a baby and not to mention how much my boobs grew." You quickly wiped your eyes and walked back out to the table taking your seat. Louis looked at you worry etched on his face. "Sorry, Darling," he mumbled into his water glass embarrassed over his actions. But all you could think about was Sophia's words could you really be pregnant.