F̶͕̈́́r̷̗̈́̓ȏ̶̖z̸̮̼̆̕e̸̖͂n̵̗̉͠ ̴͇̞̒̒S̶͙͑p̵̨̾r̴̙͇͠ạ̸̟̌y

So it's been a couple months since I became a spy for Babylonia. I've been with Alpha and Luna for most of my time here. Luna wants to protect me since she's never seen her sister so happy before. She knows I'm human to, which shocked me. Right now I was in my room sharpening my smaller blade and keeping up with the wrappings on the hilt. I heard the door opening as I stopped sharpening.

Luna: Good morning Atom.

Me: Good morning to you Miss Luna.

Luna: How many times do I got to tell you, we're family now, just call me Luna or Sis.

Me: Alright Sis.

I said as she smiled a bit and giggled.

Luna: You know, I've always wanted a big brother.

Me: Yeah, Alpha told me about you guys wishing for a big brother for Christmas one year.

Luna: Of course she did.

She said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

Me: I'm guessing Alpha's on a mission?

Luna: No she actually just returned.

Me: Let me guess-

I then felt a force, knocking me on my bed. I sighed and petted the white hair.

Me: Hi Alpha.

I said as she buried herself in my chest. Luna giggled at her sister and me. Alpha's only like this around me and her sister. But she's cold and emotionless with others.

Luna: I'll get going now, but before I do. Atom, you got a mission tomorrow to keep an eye on Nozzle. I got a feeling Babylonia will hunt him soon.

Me: Are you kidding me? He's all the way in Texas!?

Luna: Don't worry, we got transportation.

I sighed as Luna floated off. Alpha looked at me straight in the eyes.

Me: Well hi there cutie.

I said as I pet her hair. She giggles at the touch and puts her hand on my cheek.

Alpha: Hello handsome.

I giggle back as I give her a slight peck. She pouts.

Alpha: No fair, I wasn't ready.

Me: Aww, is the great Alpha mad-

She cuts me off by kissing me deeply. I close my eyes and cherish the moment. We release as she smiles.

Me: Better.

Alpha: Very. Cuddles.

She said as she cuddled me as we cuddled the whole day.

It was my time to leave and start my mission. I put my blades to my side and snap a rifle on my bike. The door opened the garage showing Roland.

Me: Roland.

Roland: I heard you were heading out for a mission?

Me: You heard right. I'm off to Texas to look into Nozzle. He's been causing somewhat of a disturbance, so Gray Raven is certainly going to track him down.

Roland: That's a big job for your first official mission.

Me: Well that's because Luna trusts me to complete it. Now if I may, I'll take my leave.

I say as I let off the breaks and take off.

After a whole day, I made it to Texas. The whole land was in ruins after the outbreak. The roads were getting more and more cluttered with cars and rubble, so I had to leave my bike in a secure location. I was walking around the land as I heard a robotic voice spoke.

Corrupted: Huuumaaan!

Me: Fuck.

One jumped me as I caught his arm and threw him back at the group. I then rushed at them with a quick slash, cutting their heads off instantly. Their heads fell to the ground as I sheathed my blade. I continued my walk trying to find Nozzle. I then start to see ice form in the ground? I look at it and touched it.

Me: A freezing agent? Is this Nozzle's doing?

???: Commandant!

I look behind me to see Lucia, Lee and Liv again.

Me: Hey guys.

They run to me with the copy of me with them.

Me: So this is the copy?

Lucia: Yes, but he has his own feelings and thoughts too.

Copy: Hello there "Me."

I look at the copy for a hot minuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The damp and cold, pitch-black room with a slight hue of blue.

Me: Hello again reader's.

I walk in front of all of you.

Me: You might be asking yourself, "What in the Hell is happening?" Well it's simple really. I'm here to say that this story is about to start once ả̷̯̱̳͔̮̗͔̠͇̓̎̋̈̀̈́g̴̰͓͑̓̎͠a̵̹͍̖̜̜̝̥͕̼͕̎̃̈́͑̄̂̅̽̓̀̈́́̈́͜͝i̴̧̫̻̤̩̲̳͋̿̐̃̊̍̈́̋͆͗̾͗͘ņ̷͙̪̮̘̳̤̪͖̋̑̊̈́̽̀̀̆̎̐̇̿̌͜͠͝.

Me: Now it might seem crazy, but fear not. This story will not start from the beginning.

Me: Oh no no no. This story will start at a climax. The Hero meets the Villain and fights to the death.

B̸͚͌͊̀̌̐̄̃̆̈́̔̇̑͝e̷͔̿͂̽ḩ̷̡̨̨̬̞̐͘i̷̢̭͇͉̥̳̯̳͑̽̊̔́͛̀̇̕̚͘͘n̵̺̙̩͕̫̱͙͐͐̓̉̈́̆̾̂̔d̷̥̱̱̬̫͕̗͙̘̖̤̉̍̾͗̉͋͗͋͋́̋͘͠ ̸͇̿̅͒̄͘y̷̥̬̰̙̌̂́̎̀͛̄̇͘͜͠ő̷̢̯̜̝̓͂́͝͠ͅú̷̦͔̩̝̱͚̗̫͖̬̈́͜͝

Me: Sounds like a cliché story right? Hehehe, I'm not done yet.

Y̵̢̡̲͈̟̫̭̟͚͋̽̀̀̋̔͝o̸̢̢̠̗̠̘̗̫͔̳͌͗̏͂̓̇͌̿͜u̷̟̥̘̅͂̍̋͆̒̚͝ ̸̢̧̮̬̤̜̫̭̱̳̱̭̪̹̟̓d̴̼̅̈́̆̀͛͂̓̐̌͋̃̔̏̕ơ̴̧̧̹̳̣͎͈̯͔̞̤̥̞̲̼̊ņ̴̤̦̩͉̖͚̫̬̒̌'̶̛̯̹̇̈́̽͗̀ţ̵̥̲͚͈̗͉̳̎̍̒̆̍̿̋̍̌͂͌̕͜ ̷̧͎̱̰̣̔̉͑̎͛́̕͝͝k̸͚̜͇̺͓̘̩̖͍͉͆̇̈́̈́̀̐̍̾͂̌͛̃͘͘͘͜n̴̫̠̠͙̜̫̔͑̈́͐̀̀̐̒̿̕͠ŏ̴̦͍̟͎͕͙̩̤̥̳̝̼̎͂̍̀̆ͅͅw̴̧̘͎̝͖̻̘̺͋̂̍ ̴̺̪͓͈͙̱̟̼̅͐̆̃͊͌̅̍̂̚p̷̥͎̗̏̒̎̍̒͒̒̚͝͝a̷̧̭̥̙̪̗͉͔̘̟̓̈̌̅̈̅́͗͠ĭ̷̡͈̲̻̣̱̣͚̥͚͉͔̠̅͑̓̀͆͜ͅn̵̨̛͎̯̪͎̜̓͂͋͆̇͌̀̈́͌͠!̶̣̖̙̭͆̈́̈́̆̔͒̃̅̌͝͝͝

Me: But don't worry, those lies he tells you. Don't listen to them.

İ̸̫̻͕͔̯͎̥̖͚̫̇̅̌̌͝͝ͅt̷̟̃͑̆̍̌̊̾̈̉̋̐͝'̸̢͚̬̞͙̖̤̺̱̙̉͆̂͛͛͌̀̐̄̋́͒̕͘͘s̵͔̺͓̬̝͊́͛̆̉̔̚͜͠ͅ ̴̣̫̎̂s̶̨̨̛͖̳̤͎̯̭̦͎̄͊̓̑̊̌̑̿̍̈̏͘͜͝ͅò̴͇͇̬̠̘̝̻̤͊̿͑͊͐̈͗̏̏̍̾͆̏͠ ̸̧̯͇̜̠̳̼̑͐͗̒̿c̵̠̞͗͂ơ̵̱̤̥͈̩̻̪̱̼̤̤̘̫̘͂̂ͅļ̶̢̣̲̳͚̦̘͖̥̣͍̤͈̳͛͆̾d̵̡̫̅͐̌̿̓̾͒̃̾͂́͂͛̾͘

Me: I've put codes inside this story. It's only up to you who finds it.

Well

Here goes nothing

.........A Fight of Dominos