Chapter Four: The Only Option

"UHHHHHH! I can't believe him! He seriously thinks that he can just send me away like some object like it doesn't even matter. I hate how he acts like he's better than everyone else! IT'S JUSt So AnNOyINg!!" Shelly screamed in a pillow with Rosa next to her, waiting for her to calm down. After six minutes of a temper tantrum-, Shelly managed to calm down. "But seriously, I can't believe that in the end, I'll never see you again and I'll have to live off the rest of my days, stuck in a castle with Percy Millington. Don't you feel sad, Ms. Rosa?"

"Of course I do. It makes me sick thinking of you in the hands of that insolent boy. However, one of the first lessons I taught you is anger won't get you anywhere, and we both know that having a raging frenzy isn't gonna make this go away," Rosa informed. "Therefore, the real thing we have to do is figure out how to get out of this sitch alive." Shelly nodded and started to think. 'Rosa's so smart and encouraging.' Shelly thought. She wondered where she would've been if Rosa wasn't there with her. Probably somewhere sad and lonely. Rosa been there for her her whole life. She was like the mom she never had but the one she needed too. She would tell Shelly of all the adventures she had and all the places she's been to, all the people she befriended.

Just then, Shelly had an idea. A big idea. An idea so big, so stupid that it just might work. "What if I run away?" Shelly said with her smile growing bigger. "Shelly, you can just run away from your problems." Rosa said, not understanding. "No, seriously. If I just run away, I can save myself from the wedding and my parents wouldn't care so no one would get hurt. It's a win-win for everyone." Shelly explained. However, Rosa wasn't smiling at the idea. "I don't know, Shelly. Doesn't this seem too risky. The real world can be pretty brutal for girls like you." Rosa said, concerned. Shelly then took Rosa's hands. "Ms. Rosa, you've been training and teaching me for hours on end. You've told me the stories about all your adventures. What about my adventure? Someday, something will start in my life that will answer the question I've longed to answer my whole life: Who am I, and where do I belong in this world that would finally accept me for me. You told me that and I think this is my only chance. Please, Rosa. I'm begging you." Shelly pleaded desperately. Rosa groaned at this for a few minutes and finally sighed as a 'Fine. I guess I'll help a little bit.' Shelly was overjoyed and hugged Rosa tightly, giggling. Rosa just sighed happily and hugged back. "So when will we do this?" Rosa said with an eyebrow up. "Tomorrow night," Shelly said with a determined smirk.

To be continued... 🏴‍☠️👑