Recap (Sort of)

Okay, so I've never written this much of a chapter book story and made it public before, so I'm just gonna recap everything that you need to know so far:

Shelly is a 17-year-old princess of a small kingdom (that I'm not gonna name yet) that doesn't want to be a princess. (She looks pretty much like this but without the weapon:)

 Why? Because her mother sadly died when she was five years old and her father, the king (I'm not giving him a name), now barely notices her

Why? Because her mother sadly died when she was five years old and her father, the king (I'm not giving him a name), now barely notices her. He then remarried another woman named Mildred, who is so scared of what might happen to her if she ever upsets the king, she doesn't talk as much and just nods when the king tells Shelly to do something, no matter how terrible it is. The most terrible thing that Shelly's father makes her do is to meet princes from different lands & regions to maybe get married before her 16th birthday. All of them are spoiled, stupid, or both, but Shelly doesn't have an opinion on it. However, the worst person of them all was Percy Millington. (Who is an OC character.) He may appear all lovely and intelligent in front of the adults, Shelly, Rosa, and all the other poor people he's met & done wrong, know who he truly is inside; a two-faced, slimy bastard. I forgot to mention, but Rosa is actually a maid for Shelly. But Rosa promised Shelly's mom, the former queen, that she would always take care of Shelly until she was ready to be the person she was meant to be, whatever that means. Anyway, instead of just acting like Shelly's servant, she also teaches Shelly about everything she knows, involving fighting, strategy, and weapons. (Just so you know, yes I mean this Rosa:)

So yeah, that's pretty much everything you need to know in this recap, so keep your eye out for more of this story: Pirates & Princesses! See you soon! 😜👑🏴‍☠️