Chapter 12

(At the Basketball Gym, everyone is cheering as the announcer comes in.)

Announcer: LLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

(Then Y/N O' Neal is seen coming along with Shadow the Hedgehog, Master Chief, Mega Man Volnutt, Roll Caskett, E-123 Omega, Duke Nukem and Rouge the Bat.)

Announcer: From one side, we have Y/N O' Neal, Shadow the Hedgehog, Master Chief, Mega Man Volnutt, E-123 Omega, Duke Nukem, Roll Caskett and Rouge the Bat.

(Everyone is seen cheering for them, especially Kazu and Shaquille.)

Kazu: GO FOR IT, Y/N!

Shaquille: You can do it, son!

(Then Rias, Jaune, Bakugo, Sasuke, Natsu, All Might, Sakura and Houki.)

Announcer: And from the other side, we have Rias Gremory, Jaune Arc, Katsuki Bakugo, Sasuke Uchiha, Natsu Dragneel, All Might, Sakura Haruno and Houki Shinonono.

(Everyone starts booing them as the basketball match is about to start.)

Announcer: Now... JUMP BALL!

(The referee throws the ball up, and Y/N catches it as he easily gets past the Union Team and scores 3 points.)

Crowd: YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!

(Rias tries to launch the ball, but then Duke Nukem blocks her path and catches the ball before passing it to Y/N, who dunks it, earning two more points for his team. Mega Man Volnutt steals the ball from Ichika and performs a dunk shot as well, and then the score is seen as "Kazaam Squad: 25 Union Team: 0." Sasuke, Natsu and All Might try a triple combination, only to be easily outsmarted by Shadow the Hedgehog, who scores 3 points for the team. The score is seen once again, but as "Kazaam Squad: 42 Union Team: 0.")

Announcer: WHOOOO! THE CROWD GOES CRAZY AS KAZAAM SQUAD IS EASILY DEFEATING UNION TEAM 42-0!

(As the game goes on, Sasuke decides to use his Sharingan and copy Y/N's moves, but Rouge secretly sets a homing missile as it aims at Sasuke, blowing the Uchiha away. She then blows a kiss to Y/N, who blushes. As the game is about to end, Y/N performs a super dunk, and in the end, the score goes "Kazaam Squad: 78, Union Team: 17.)

Announcer: AND THE KAZAAM SQUAD WINS!

(Roll and Rouge run to Y/N, and kiss his cheeks. Suddenly a boom tube opens, sucking the Union Students back to their world.)

Y/N: Nobody messes with the greatest, damnit!

(They then go back home as Roll and Rouge accompany Y/N to his house. Unknowingly to them, the battle was far from over.)

(Meanwhile in a train station, some villain groups are seen getting out of a train as they leave behind a guard's dead body.)

(A new battle is about to begin soon.)