Chapter 9

(Y/N and his group are seen headed to the Shinobi Academy.)

Mega Man: So? Who will we be dealing with next?

Y/N: If I remember well, we'll be dealing with a pink haired girl named Sakura Haruno.

Shadow: If I remember, she had a massive crush on Sasuke.

Y/N: And besides, Danzo wanted both his sharingan eyes and Naruto's Kurama Chakra.

Rouge: Not to mention that Sasuke was the last Uchiha.

Duke: Then we must not expect any warm welcomes or something.

(Then Omega detects Sakura.)

Omega: Enemy approaching from above.

Shadow: CHAOS CONTROL!

(Then the time slows down and Shadow gets everyone away from Sakura as she is about to punch them all. Then she hits the ground instead.)

Sakura: Damn, I missed

Shadow: It's not hard to dodge a sneak attack as long as I have the Chaos Control.

Sakura: So you found your surviving teammates, Shadow.

Y/N: Yes, he did. But enough talk. Let's fight.

Sakura: (cracks her knuckles) You will pay for what you did to Sasuke.

(Then Y/N uses his Beast Arts, and then he easily dodges Sakura's punch while closing his eyes, much to her shock.)

Sakura: How did you...

Y/N: I don't need to see you.

(Then Sakura tries to punch him again, only for him to block her punches.)

Y/N: Time to show you a punch.

(Then Y/N punches her in the gut. After that, he hits her with a Chao Wa Punch Kick, paralyzing her, and then he transforms into Static Shock.)

Y/N (Static): I'll put a shock to your system

(Then Y/N electrocutes her with his thunderbolt as she screams in pain.)

Sakura: Damn it... I can't lose to you...

Y/N: I'm not weak like you and your buddies.

(Then Y/N creates an electric spear, and kills Sakura by stabbing her heart with it. Then they find Kazu.)

Kazu: You must be Y/N O'Neal, right.

(Y/N nods)

Kazu: My name is Kazu. I'm the boy the Union Heroes captured. They killed my father and raped my mom before taking me here. You must be careful with Issei and Ozpin. They're no joke.

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, the blonde boy with the golden armor is seen with his left foot over Endeavor's chest while the other Pro Heroes are knocked out.)

????: Ozpin is nothing but a scum in the society.

(To be continued)