She was never afraid of the dark, but not knowing where the walkers were, was starting to freak her out. A walker slammed on the gate right next to her and her heart almost jumped out of her body. A few more came up behind it and they all pushed up against the fence, snarling viciously.

"You guys know your stuff then." Aiden muttered and Adra swore she could feel Mitch smirk once he saw the slightly scared look on the man's face.

Tara frowned, "we were out there a long time."

"There could be more." Glenn stated.

"Let's keep moving." Adira added before her and Mitch walked away from the walkers. Tara and Eugene walked behind them into another aisle.

Eugene was in front of them, scanning all the boxes before stopping at one. "This one." He stated and Tara took her knife, cutting the box open. Eugene took the devices and stuffed them into his bookbag.

A few silenced shots caught their attention and they all saw Glenn shine his flashlight on Aiden who was shooting at a turned armoured policeman.

"Let it come closer." Glenn stated.

Aiden shook his head, "I got it." He shot its leg and the walker dropped to the ground. He kept on shooting and both Adira and Mitch moved closer when Glenn began shouting at him to stop.

Aiden kept on shooting and suddenly the walker exploded and everyone was pushed back by a large force of fire.

Glenn and Nicholas were the first to wake up after a few minutes. Their coughing caused Adira to stir awake and she saw a pair of walkers limping their way slowly over to her.

She stood up and wiped away the blood running down her face. She must've hit her head against one of the shelves. She grabbed the gun that laid beside her and quickly shot the two.

"Noah? Tara? Mitch? Adi? Eugene?" She heard Glenn call out, shining his flashlight in every direction.

Adira coughed a couple of times before standing up. She jumped slightly when a flashlight shone in her face but quickly realized it was Mitch. The boy quickly grabbed her face and looked at her head closely.

"I'm fine." She muttered and weakly pushed his hands away before coughing again.

"Yeah, we'll you don't look like it." He replied before ripping off a piece of her sleeve.

She was still a bit dizzy but she noticed his eyes widening and her arm was harshly grabbed by his large hands. "What the fuck is this?"

"What is what?" She looked down at her arm and saw the bite mark. "Oh-" she shook her arm out of his grasp before glancing up at him, seeing a flash of guilt and anger sweep through his eyes.

"That's a walker bite." He stared at her arm.

She hid the bite behind her back, "no it's not."

"Adi, what the fuck?" He almost shouted but grabbed her arm again and shone his flashlight on the bite. "When was this?"

She gulped, "three days before Koko died."

His eyes visibly widened but before he could say anything, Glenn called their names once again. "Here!" They heard Eugene yell and Adira quickly removed her hand from Mitch and ran over.

"Are you okay?" Glenn quickly asked when he noticed the blood running down the left side of her face.

"I'm fine." She stated and looked to where Noah was shining his flashlight towards. Tara was laying on the floor unconscious with blood around her head. "Tara?"

"Is she breathing? Eugene!" Glenn snapped the man out of it. There were heavy boxes keeping the group away from her except Eugene who was standing right next to her, visibly scared.