THIRTY THREE

Planning escapes wasn't one of Adiras specialties

Planning escapes wasn't one of Adiras specialties. She trusted her instincts and followed them. But right now she didn't know what to do. Should she stay here and wait for help? What if help doesn't come? Should she go in and try to help? She could risk getting caught and killed.

No.

She'll do what she does best.

Hunt.

Adira ditched her arrows and relied on her knives and guns. She had a black handgun strapped to her thigh and the other in the waistband of her pants.

She jumped over the fence and quietly ran behind the cart she had seen Rick being forced into. She could hear a deep voice from inside, speaking to someone. But then she heard Sasha's voice. And she knew they were in there.

"Rick? Daryl?" She whispered, and the voices stopped. Shuffling was heard from inside before she heard Daryl's gruff voice call her name.

Her head quickly turned when she heard the familiar crunch of boots walking on gravel. She quickly slide one of the guns through the cracks and a small knife before running for cover.

"Put your backs to the walls on either side of the car now." A man stood outside the train cart. Adira cursed silently when another man began climbing ontop of the cart.

A sudden branch snapped from beside her and she didn't hesitate to stab the short man in the head. His friend was smart and threw a punch at her before running away.

But Adira was smarter. She had already anticipated the move and tackled him to the ground. He didn't get far and no one could hear his gasp when her knife struck his throat.

Adira grabbed his foot and dragged him behind the large wooden box. She did the same to the other guy and wiped the sweat off her forehead before averting her attention back to the carts.

The man on top of the cart lifted one of the panels and dropped a metal object. "Move!" She heard that deep voice shout and a loud bang followed. One of the men pulled a gas mask over his face and the cart door was forced open. Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and Bob were taken out and tied up. They were knocked out and gagged before being pulled into a room.

Adira watched from above. It was a type of warehouse where you had to climb a ladder to the second floor. It wasn't really a second floor, just an elevated piece of metal where things could be stored.

It was a good thing the ladder was on the outside of the building. She covered her mouth and nose in disgust. There was a dead naked man laying on a metal table. It made shivers run up her spine. His neck was slit and a man dressed as a butcher was cutting off his limbs.

The four men along with four younger guys, a bit older than Mitch were kneeling in front of a metal pig feeding bowl contraption. The one all the way at the end looked completely terrified and looked at Rick for help. He had short blonde hair, clearly dyed. With a tank top on and his whole face was bruised.