Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow

Start from the beginning

'What flower?'

'Well... I know the flower... but I don't know the flower name...'

Taehyung laughed.

'But there is also jasmine, moonflower, tuberose... And you smell like a mixture of all of them...' Jungkook gulped. 'It's very stimulating...'

'That's why you have a boner?'

'Fuck off!' Jungkook pushed him away.

'I'm sorry... I'm sorry...' Taehyung was laughing his ass out. 'I'm just trying to divert my attention...'

'Oh?' Jungkook said mockingly with his arms crossed over his chest. 'I could feel on my ass how well it's going...'

'Guilty as charged...' Taehyung answered, sending him his boxy smile.

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief, but couldn't hold his own grin.

The beauty of being in love with your best friend... The beauty of your best friend being your mate...

They intertwined their fingers again and walked slowly to the lake house.

They knocked before entering, and opened the door.

'We are here...' Taehyung announced, expecting the excited screams and ready to catch Jimin on his way...

But the room was empty and quiet.

The candles were lit everywhere in the living room and on the coffee table a picnic basket was left and three pieces of papers.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other surprised and walked slowly to the table.

Jungkook took the first paper and read it out loud.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who pressed his forehead to his temple, without a word saying he was as touched as him

Taehyung lifted the second paper. They read two sentences written on it and laughed out loud.

There was no signature, but they didn't need one to recognize Yoongi-hyung

There was no signature, but they didn't need one to recognize Yoongi-hyung. Just as they knew the flames over the candles weren't a normal ones. They were set by their hyung's power.