(E)verlasting Conflict

(A/n)

A little something to keep in mind; Dolls (including Sangvis Dolls) and Androids are considered two different things and can easily be distinguished by multiple details, some can be found within this chapter. T-Dolls are the predecessors of Androids and respect is given accordingly.

There is a sort of an imaginary weapon triangle that I amused myself with for this story......FGO is really messing with my head lol.

To put it simply, Androids are effective against the Machines, Machines are effective against Dolls, and Dolls are effective against Androids.

Androids can single-handedly destroy legions of Machines alone.

Machines can tank and ignore bullets while overwhelming Dolls with their numbers.

Dolls (both T-Dolls and Sangvis Ferri) can simply put a bullet into an Android's head from a distance with a single good shot.

Of course that doesn't mean that's how it's always gonna go, but from my point of view it's how I see it. Otherwise, Androids would easily overpower and overshadow T-Dolls which is something I don't want to happen in this story.

(I don't own any of these pictures. They belong to their respective owners, whoever they are.)

——————————————————————————

3rd POV

The sun basked it's light onto the motionless planet. There was no sunrise or set, there was only an ever constant presence. It's warmth and illuminating rays had always been present on one side of this body of earth, for as long as anyone could remember. The sun's gaze reached a variety of regions within this portion of the planet, all of which housed their own sets of dangers and beauties.

 The sun's gaze reached a variety of regions within this portion of the planet, all of which housed their own sets of dangers and beauties

The Scorching Desert where the heat burns any organism that dares inhabit there. Even without the blazing sun to discourage any to enter, there were plenty that kept anyone from going, Androids and Machine alike. Jaegers kept watch on the cliffs, shooting anything that moves in their peripheral vision. Scouts patrolled the sand dunes as they scanned and analyzed things that gained their interest. Dinergates scurried here and there as they salvaged parts and wandered mindlessly in the never ending sands. One must take extreme caution when traversing in the Desert.

 One must take extreme caution when traversing in the Desert