A some what good day!

《Friday to Saturday》

I had already been at the daycare for around 3 hours and things seemed to be going very well! Me and sun had played tag, made crafts, and even took turns rating eachothers cannonballs into the ball pit.It was now about time for me to start doing my tasks.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NEXT? ITS YOUR TURN TO PICK!" Sun seemed to have alot of energy today- I mean sure he was a animatronic and should act like this but still. "Uh well I have to start doing my tasks now bud, but if you want you can tag along"..."OK THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!!" he grabbed my hand and started running to the daycare exit, I had to run pretty fast to keep up with him, I was also still being a little careful around him, but I felt like it would be ok for me to stay and work at the pizza plex.

Before I knew it we were at Montys golf, usually I would go around picking up the golf balls that people lost off the track, but today the manager had texted me and asked me to go to a security office to retrieve a couple faz cams,  I don't know why he asked me to but I guess that's for him to worry about. One things for sure I couldn't bring sun back to the security office.

It's not that I didn't trust him or anything, but I just in general feel like it would be a bad idea to bring him back there. "Hey sun why don't you go and start picking up golf balls without me , I'll be back soon I just need to get something really quick".,"HMMMMM SURE WHY NOT JUST BE BACK SOON PLEASE SUNSHINE I HATE BEING LEFT ALONE OUTSIDE OF THE DAYCARE".,"will do!" And with that I ran off , I was able to find a certain door, and after walking down what felt like countless halls I found the security office!....now let's see where those faz cams could be.