The tower

《Thursday》

I kept looking around trying  to find a way out other then jumping out of the tower. A hour ago I had woken up in this strange room, and my stomach was killing me.I had assumed it was around 11 am right now due to the fact that children are running around below the tower, I have seen sundrop as well, he's looked at me, alot, watching me and making sure I was ok,  he said after hours he will try his best to get me home so I can rest and think,... I still don't know why he was being so nice to me after I broke his number one rule...again.

But I was happy he was because it was nice to know at least one person er should I say animatronic cares about me in this pizza plex. I had one question though....was it sundrop who had bandaged me up?.. my torso was wrapped where I had hit the convince counter and it seemed like someone cared enough too wrap me up. I don't think it could have been sundrop  though...he was to busy with the day guards...so was it....him? Did moondrop actually care enough to fix me up after he pretty much yeeted me  into the convince counter? It was odd to think about...someone like him caring about someone. It was kind of nice to think about, but one things for sure if it was him I'm not letting him do it again.

Another thing that suprised me is the fact that he was kind enough to leave me food and well a tiny cup of water, wich I had run out of. I didn't really know what to think of him...all of the sudden the lights turned off I ran over to look into the daycare in a panic to see little kids in sleeping bags and...him, he was staring right at me. He walked over to a corner grabbed a small case and started heading to the tower. I was scared shitless , after the events of last night I didn't want him anywhere near me.

Not even after he wrapped me up and left me food and water... I looked around for somewhere to hide, my best bet was behind a arcade machine I saw in the corner of the room with some boxes stacked on both side of it.I  quickly unstacked the boxes , hid behind the machine and re stacked them and as soon as I was hidden I heard moondrop say, "Come on out rule breaker...we need to talk" .....