OH HELL NO

《Thursday 》
Moondrop: smiles in being a bipolar bitch 

I was hidden away as I watched Moondrop scout the room looking for me. His red eyes glowing in the dark. It was terrifying...He then spotted me as I,slightly  move behind the arcade game and he ran over , throwing the boxes aside and grabbing me, I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand.

I kicked at him , attempting to get away, but he blew, off my kicks like they were nothing. "Dont make me throw you into a wall, you wouldn't  want to get any more invited than you already are" he said in a weird tone. That made me stop. He dragged me as I had given up to the middle of the room. He then tried to lift up my shirt. "OH HELL NO" I screamed trying to scurry away. But he just grabbed me and held me down as he  re did the wrap while I screamed at him....I had actually woken a few kids up..wich seemed to make him very angry .

"SHUT UP WILL YOU,... KEEP THIS UP AND YOULL WAKE UP ALL THE BRARTS"  he whisper yelled in my ear. "MAKE ME BITCH" I screamed at him...he then punched me square in the gut..right where I was injured at.. I cried out in pain and all he did was leave me their mumbling about who knows what. What the actual fuck is wrong with him?!? One minute he wants to help even though I don't want him to, the next he's beating me the fuck up. He needs to make  up his damn mind, dose he like or hate me?!. All I could do at the moment was lay their thinking about things, that's when he came back in, I got ready to be hit again but something  suprised  me, he brought me more food and another cup of water and then...hugged me? , the only thing he said after that was "don't do it again..." and then he left...he sure is bipolar...and strangely cute in away.. no what am I saying he's mean and cruel.... mean and cruel....