heading back!

《Sunday to Monday 》

We started to head back to the daycare since I had finished my tasks- or more like sundrop had finished my tasks. "OHHHHHH THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN, FUN FUN!!" he yelled happily as he carried me back to the daycare on his back, yes he was giving me another piggy back ride. "Are you sure- i mean you did most of my tasks" I mumbled, for some reason I felt awful about letting him do most of my tasks for me, and somehow he could read it off my face."AWW DONT FEEL BAD! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! CAN I COME WITH YOU AGAIN TOMORROW?!" He asked as we approached "super star daycare". Well I don't know..." I said slowly, "OH PLEASEEEEE TODAY WAS JUST SO MUCH FUN", I smiled at his words and slightly nodded my head "sure why not"... "YAYYYYY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" this made him really excited... and when I least expected it he kissed my cheek. My face turned 10 times more red then I usually do in situations like this. "S-sure no problem" I manage to stutter as I go and sit at a table trying to regain my thoughs. God tonight sure was fun but it also felt like it took forever and I was really tired. I'm sure sundrop wouldn't mind if I dozed off for a little bit. Just so I could regain my thoughts and rest up a tiny bit. After all it had been a long night, and with that I layed my head on the table and drifted off to sleep.....

_______________________________________A/N: omg ty so much for the support I've been getting while writing this book! Sorry I didn't upload for the last 2 days I was super busy! so um anyway yeah TY SO MUCH!