Task 2: Roxys race way

《Sunday to Monday 》

We had finally finished up at Montys golf and we were heading to Roxys raceway so I could check on all the carts and make sure they were fully in tact. "OHHHHHH WHATS THE NEXT TASK TELL ME TELL ME TELL MEEEE" he said excitedly. "Well we have to go to Roxy race way", "OHHH I KNOW A WAY TO GET THERE QUICKER!" he said even though we were already close, and before I could say anything he picked me up put me on his back and he started full on running to the raceway. I was scared at first but it was actually kind of fun, like a piggy back ride. Once we got there, I started checking most of the carts, "WHAT ARE YOU CHECKING FOR?" he asked curiously. "Oh I'm just checking for any problems with the carts" I replied. "OHHHHHH CAN I HELP PLEASEEEEE IM REALLY GOOD AT FINDING THINGS!" he asked getting all excited, "I mean sure, but take it easy after all you did help me at Montys golf". He then rushed over to a gradge of carts screaming " YAYYYYY!", I just sighed and got back to work, .....'he's so adorable'....I thought to myself as I finished the gradge I was in moving to the next one. "IM MOVING TO THE NEXT SET OF CARTS SUNSHINE!" he yelled, My face immediately turned pink...'did he just call me sunshine!?'..., "u-uh what did you call me?" I stuttered, "SUNSHINE!, ITS A NICKNAME I CAME UP WITH FOR YOU DONT YOU LIKE IT?" he asked excitedly, "y-yes I do" I said trying to calm down myself so my face would return to its normal color. I was on my last gradge when sundrop came over to help me and I immediately got a butterflies in my stomach...do I like sundrop?...