🔞 26th Birthday

Lyric:
Monday, November 15, I wake naturally next to my long-term girlfriend, Hailee. My arm dragging across her stomach makes her stir as well. I lightly kiss her neck as I wake up gradually.

"Mmm, good morning," Hailee yawns, rubbing my arms slowly. "And happy twenty-sixth."

"Thank you." I pull on her until she spins all the way around so we're facing each other. I lean in slowly, letting our lips press together.

Before I can get too into it, she puts a hand on my chest and pulls away. "Wait. You're not going to work today, right?"

I smile. "Hun, I own my work. I technically don't have to work at all. So no. I'm not going in today."

She smiles and comes back in for more kissing. We slowly make out, the kissing gradually escalating. With a hand tangled in her hair to pull her closer, I drag my tongue across her bottom lip. She grants full access by parting her lips against mine. As things escalate, I reposition us so she's on top, straddling one of my legs.

With one hand holding her up, the other explores my chest over my shirt. But that's not enough. I push up on her and tug on her shirt saying, "I want this off."

With a smirk, she pulls her shirt off over her head, then raises an eyebrow. "You too."

I oblige obediently. Within minutes, all of our clothes are in a pile next to the bed, our limbs intertwined, our bodies moving against one another as we make out. Her hand on my chest travels everywhere, occasionally grabbing one of my tits and then alternating between them. My hands roam her back from the back of her head all the way down to the backs of her thighs.

Without warning, I jerk my leg—the one she's straddling—and hit her perfectly. She lets out a heavier breath and I know I did my job. Her movements falter for a moment as the pleasure rushes through her.

"Fuck you," she breathes.

"Please." I swiftly pull my leg out from between her legs and spread them as far as they can go to give her the most access I possibly can—which is a lot. I'm very flexible.

Her hand finds its way down my body and between my legs. She drags her hand up and down my inner thigh, teasing me by missing the one spot I want her most. After a few long, painful minutes of her teasing, I've had enough.

"If you don't fuck me right now, I'll do it myself," I say sternly, my words coming out less strict than I intended due to the light moans escaping my lips.

"That's my job," she husks, her hand finally going where I want it. "Goddamn, wet already?"

"All for you," I moan.

She starts with one finger, slowly pumping in and out, wiggling it around inside of me every now and then. Even with one finger, we can already hear how wet I am. And we just got started. My grip on her body tightens when she surprises me with two fingers shoving into me. I don't bother trying to stifle my moans. I let it out, the moans filling the room, possibly the whole top floor of the mansion.

I dig my fingers into her back. She leans down to my ear and says, "You can scratch me, baby."

I instantly dig my nails into her skin, dragging them down as she continues to fill my whole body with pure pleasure. I can tell it hurts her, but I know she loves it. Her head dips, her movements falter for a split second, and her breathing hitches. She doesn't stop for too long, she keeps up her pace, alternating between rubbing my clit and pumping into me.

When I find my breath between my moans, I gather my words and whisper, "Make me hear it. I wanna hear it."

I catch her smirk as she skillfully moves her fingers around. To help, I bring one leg up and rest it on her shoulder, my calf lying on her upper back. With the repositioning of my leg, the sound of how wet I am for her fills the room. We both moan loudly, my sounds turning us on that much more.

"Oh my god, Lee," Hailee moans.

"Fuck," I moan in response, a smile forcing its way onto my lips.

-

After a couple of rounds of amazing birthday sex, we lay naked on top of all the blankets on the bed. Hailee lays half on top of me with her top arm resting on my stomach, her fingers lazily tracing mindless patterns on my skin. My fingers tiredly rake through her hair. Neither of us has the energy to do much else, so we lay here and enjoy each other's company in silence.

Unfortunately, our peace is interrupted by my phone buzzing multiple times on the nightstand. I tiredly reach over to see who's texting me. "Shit," I mumble as I scroll through my texts.

"Mmm?" Hailee hums in question.

"My parents are coming over in 10 minutes so please put some clothes on," I say with slight urgency in my voice.

"Ugh," she complains. "Really? Why didn't you plan for later in the day?"

"Babe, it's already noon."

"Ew, really?"

I let out a soft chuckle. "Unfortunately."

We managed to get ourselves ready in just about eight minutes. A record for us. By the time we get downstairs, I get a text from my mother telling me they're around the corner. I quickly tidy up what I can in the house, same as Hailee, and right on time, my mother and father walk through the front doors.

"Lyric!" my dad's Italian accent calls from the foyer.

"Babbo!" I greet him, just as excited.

"Happy birthday, darling!"

"I'm so glad you're here," I mumble into his hug.

When we pull away, my mother is already dragging Hailee away. My mother has loved Hailee since the day they met. Mom already insisted that Hailee call her mom as well. I guess everyone knows we're going to get married eventually.

"Your siblings are on their way," Dad tells me as he searches my cabinets.

"The good stuff is under the sink," I tell him to which he opens the little wine cooler under the sink, pulling out his favorite wine. I always have a bottle of his favorite stuff. "When are they getting here?"

He checks his watch. "Maybe twenty minutes. Where'd your mother go?"

"I don't know, probably talking Hailee's ear off."

"Sounds like her. Cordelia!"

A minute later, my mother walks back in with Hailee.

"Wine?" Dad offers her. She takes it.

Now that Hailee's back in the room, I wrap my arm around her to keep my mom from wandering off with her again. The four of us talk amongst ourselves until my siblings get here. When they do, we manage to go down two bottles since there are so many of us.

Of course, all through the day, everyone bugs us about when we're getting married and asks for every detail about our relationship. At some point during the day, I agreed to take a trip to the family farm in Italy. Don't know when yet, but I agreed to it.

Some of my family had to stay the night bc they drank a little too much so sadly, we couldn't keep doing what we were doing this morning. We were only able to have a little makeout session before bed, which is something.

But at the end of it all, it was an amazing birthday, surrounded by everyone I love.