Slate blue <3

Grabbing dinner she went and had a shower, eating after she'd washed to make sure the room was empty

Grabbing dinner she went and had a shower, eating after she'd washed to make sure the room was empty. Resting her head on her pillow she started to drift but she could never get fully asleep .

"Peter are you gonna come with me while i walk about? we can have some time alone?"

"Uhm nah, I'm gonna rest. I'm tired, sorry molly."

"Stop looking at her, she's not a perfect little amity princess. By the end of it she'll get scared and she'll be faction-less. Where she should be."

"Whatever your planing molly, I'm telling you don't." Azure heard a grunt before feet shuffling away. She grew into panic, what was Molly planning? Would Peter stop her? Surely he doesn't care that much?

She felt her hands begin to shake but set her mind in sleep. She couldn't worry, wouldn't let herself. For the fourth night in a row she let the soft, rhythmic breaths from the green eyed asshole send her to a deep nightmare-less sleep.

Waking up with a groan, the girl found Al going through her clothes. This made her wake up as she had no idea why the boy would look through her things. She didn't think he needed any bras. Her confusion only doubled when her threw her an outfit. "Hurry up you have five minutes. You slept through fours loud shouts. I'm giving you two minutes to get changed and three for us to run to the train."

Getting herself up, she quickly got undressed not caring who was looking, even though the only person was tris tying her shoes. Two minutes reached and Azure began to sprint with Al. Forgetting her jumper, regretting it already. Her confusion only increasing as the minutes dragged on.

As they got outside to the station, al, azure and tris realised it was pulling off. knowing they'd be in a lot of trouble if they didn't make the train blue pushed al forward so he started into a sprint, both girls following. she knew al would struggle the most so they both let him get on first.

the pace of the train started to quicken as they delayed and tris found herself grabbing onto the train side, four had given in and helped her into the tram itself. that left azure running on the track, she wasn't far behind but the train was getting to a very fast speed now and she had to push herself to even slightly keep up. The people occupying the train started to shout for her to jump on and she caught on that she was running out of time. ahead of her was the bridge that had a very steep fall, she had no idea why they had a bridge so close to the faction base.

she took a big breath and held onto it giving out her biggest strides yet. getting closer to the edge she made her final jump, reaching for the handle on the side of the carriage. her heart plummeted as her fingers brushed the handle and she started to slip towards the drop. a hand however clung onto to hers and gripped her up, half dangling over the bridge edge. his beautiful face was all she could see when she looked up. he pulled her up and she let out a shaky breath. what a way to go though am i right?