King of the Multiverse

Start from the beginning

But the King of the Multiverse seems amused, as he began to laugh at arias Gremory at what she has said to him.

"Me, being defeated by a filthy devil such as you? Hahahahahahahaha. Gremory, you filthy bat, that is the most pathetic joke that you can think of, as you and your peerage can never beat me, for I am one of the strongest gods in all of existence, and the one that can command the other gods. You and your species are simply one of the weakest that I have ever seen. If you want to live to see another day..."

He stands up, and his left eye flares brighter, as he than shouted out towards them.

"BOW DOWN, AND GROVEL BEFORE MY DIVINE, ROYAL POWER!!!"

The voice was so loud that it really was controlling, like he is able to try and command them with just his mere voice alone, even though his voice has no power of its own. This made Rias Gremory scared of what King Multiverse would do to them, and even Issei is quaking a little bit at his feet, as his legs buckled up and he shook. In fact, all of the peerage members are shaking in their feet at the tone of the Kong of the Multiverse, due to how powerful his voice is. But Rias Gremory was still stubborn and arrogant at the King of the Multiverse, as she than spoke out to him, in her usual arrogant tone.

"I...I don't care how powerful you are!!! You will not stop me from getting what I want!! I will get Ink to be a part of my peerage, no matter what it takes to make sure that he is brought to me."

Issei than took the turn to speak out.

"Yeah!! We will take that weakling from you whether you like it or not!!!"

But the King of the Multiverse smiled sinisterly, as he than spoke out.

"Well...your funeral than. But he warned, I will not be defeated easily by filthy devils such as you.

Ink than stepped away from the Gremory clan, as well as Akitsu, as she hugs her master as close as she could to herself. Even though she is glad that her own master is already saved, she began to worry at what the King of the Multiverse would do, if he is going to fight. Of course, the King of the Multiverse would not care of what Akitsu does, as she is simply very weak against the might of the ruler of all of the Alternate Universes that exist out there. But still...it is concerning for her. Ink Sans than took out one of his Emotion Vials, and began to drink then all one at a time, until he is finished with all of them, and than, he is back to his usual self. The self that is pretending to have emotions.

 The self that is pretending to have emotions