Chapter { 40 } : Happy birthday twinny

Start from the beginning

He laughed, "because they took away everything from me, the fame, the power, the alliances, everything, even my godamn son",

This doesn't even make sense, this is no reason at all.

"And I'm gonna take everything away from them too, and what's better than to hit three birds with one stone... I heard you have business with the American and Spanish mafia, is that right?", he paused to hear my answer.

However I didn't even avert my eyes from his face, I just stared at him blankly, and didn't answer.

He glared at me, "you're gonna regret this princess, I'll break you brick by brick, till there's nothing left", he sneered at me, "and I'm gonna make your family see you crumble as I crush you and them", he continued in his Russian accent.

To say I wasn't scared would be and understatement, I was terrified, however I can't let him in.

He chuckled, "a stubborn prey, more fun", he paused, "brick by brick принцесса, I'll watch you as you fall".
(Princess)

And with that he left the unlit room, leaving me thinking about how he'll do that.

I remembered my ring, I could feel it on my finger, like everything else, I was still in my torn dress, my hair was half down, and I'm sure I looked like a dead goose.

I tried to reach the ring with the other hand, but couldn't even move it, because I wasn't tied in a tape or a rope. I was CHAINED with metal chains.

I huffed in annoyance and prayed that the others find me before all of this becomes inescapable.

.........☆.........
(Time skip)

A few hours later.

I was still staring back at the door for the past hours.

I remembered my family, they must be worried sick about me.

And blaming themselves.

We need eachother now.

I feel  incomplete again, now that I'm away from Mattio and the others.

I heard something like a bell ring, it rang 5 times and then stopped.

Midnight, I thought to myslef.

"Happy birthday twinny", I whispered as the first tear slide down my cheek.

We were going to have our wish at our garden.

Another tear slide down my other cheek, and after that I was a sobbing mess.

I don't even know why I'm crying.

______________________

Mattio :

I have been staring back at our initials craved on the swing in the garden.

Where is she?, I asked.

Is she okay, is she hurt?

I miss her.

I feel incomplete again, now that she's not here.

My phone chimed, midnight, I thought.

"Happy birthday twinny", I whispered as the first tear slide down my cheek.

We were going to have our wish at this garden.

Another tear slide down my other cheek, and after that I was a sobbing mess.

I'm crying, because they took my life away.

Third POV :

They wished happy birthdays at the same time.

____________♡___________

Woof, okay so yeah, this is a small chapter.

Oh my god, they said it at the same time!!

Thank youu.

And love youus♡.