Chapter { 14 } : meeting the family

Mirabella :

I stepped out of the shower, hedding towards my closet, when I took a moment to look at myself.

I was waay better, my bruises were almost all gone, my whipped back is still a bit red, but much better than before, of course my scars are not gone, for they will always be a reminder of how weak I was.

For the past couple of weeks everything was perfect, I trained more, and was able to defeat enzo in a fight no matter how much he said he let me win, I feel way better physically with the help of Luca, turned out I didn't break my ankle, but badly sprained it.

The boys never mentioned my past, at least not in front of me, but they would always check up on me, even see my wrists for any cuts.

They would ask if I was okay, and try not to trigger me, by not yelling or fighting.

I started weapon training a week ago, I'm still a bit not good at it, but leo still compliments me.

Today was the day.

Today I meet my familly.
I mean the rest of them.

God I really hope they like me.

I made my way towards my walk in closet to pick an outfit.

Of course like always, Aspen and Akari folowing me everywhere.

I'm not complaining tho, they're good company.

It's the middle of June now, the boys finished their school year.

I picked my outfit, feeling more confident than I used to.

(The top is baby blue instead of black)

I dressed up.

I was still a bit insecure about my scars, especially since I'm meeting with my family, so I let my awfully long hair down, reaching to my lower back, it became much healthier.

It's currently 3 in the afternoon.

They're coming here around this time.

I heard the bell ring, and I started panicking right away.

God I hope they like me. I kept saying in my head as I made my way downstairs.

I reached the top if the stairs.

I noticed two old people, must be my grandparents, I said to myslef.

Then behind them stood three extremely tall men, like my brothers, they looked older than some other three, that looked younger.
Two women stood beside them.

And at the front, stood four teenagers about our ages, but two of them looked bored out of their minds.

I didn't notice everyone was looking at me, until the old lady spoke.