"The ranking of the 12 candidates have been decided. Now before the global viewer's vote ends, we will reveal the third test of Part 2. The concept test. The concept test will be completed in 2 units of 5 and 6. However, in the process of the test, the I-LANDER who gets eliminated by the final result of the global viewer's vote will not perform. We will now reveal the mini-mission to decide the units."

"Another mini-mission?" Heeseung questioned. Raina shrugged her shoulders, curious. Raina held back a shocked scream when Dino, Hoshi, Minghao and Jun of SEVENTEEN appeared on the screen. Raina, being close friends with their member Mingyu, also became close to the other members as well. Not to mention it was public knowledge that Raina had been a backup dancer of the group on many occasions.

"We hear that you I-LANDERs will be covering our songs for the mini-mission. The songs will be PRETTY U and HIT."

Raina instantly knew that Pretty U was Sunoo's song. They all listened as the 4 SEVENTEEN members explained the key points of each song.

"We'll be visiting in 24 hours, so work hard," Hoshi said causing Raina to gasp.

Visiting? What the fuck? She thought to herself. As the unit members were revealed, Raina was in the PRETTY U unit which made her grin. She loved performing that song when she was a backup dancer for SEVENTEEN, although it was been some time since she has covered such a cutesy song.

"You may now practice for the mini-mission with your team."

Raina had given herself 30 minutes to relax and do whatever she needed to do before they started practice. Which right now, was to shower and have something to eat.

Raina was now freshly showered and munching on her plate of kiwi fruit with a cup of coffee. She had just over 20 minutes left before she had to make her way to the 2nd-floor practice room. K walked into the kitchen and smiled at the woman as she ate her food, his hair still wet from his shower causing strands to fall in front of his eyes. Without much thought, Raina stood on her tiptoes, K's hands fell onto her hips to steady her. Raina ran her hand through his wet hair, brushing the strands from his eyes. K had to physically bite his tongue to stop the groan from escaping his lips when Raina accidentally tugged on his hair, his hands gripping her hips slightly tightened.

Raina stepped back and smiled at him innocently. Pretending to have not noticed his reaction when she tugged his hair.

"There you go." She said before she finished off her coffee and kiwi fruit. As she walked past him, Raina stopped and turned to him with her doe eyes and innocent smirk.

"Never took you to have a thing for hair-pulling. I'll keep it in mind for later." She teased, she watch in great satisfaction as K's cheeks turned red.

"Good luck," Raina said before walking away to the 2nd-floor practice room. She sotted Sunoo and Taki already in the room and greeted them with a grin, soon all 6 of them had gathered in the practice room.

"Noona. Have you ever met SEVENTEEN while being their backup dancer?" Sunoo asked. Raina smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes, I have. They're extremely hard-workers and caring people, they never failed to make rehearsals light-hearted." Raina said passively, she didn't think telling them that she was friends with the members wouldn't be a good look for her. As they practised they were surprised by Raina, she was genuinely enjoying herself her expression nothing less than cheerful and refreshing. Sunoo and Raina naturally became the leaders of the group and lead everyone through the choreography, she could tell the others were out of their comfort zone. Especially Sunghoon, what they all worked through it with Sunoo and Raina's help.