Chapter 02

A/N - Thank you for viewing the story!Leave your reviews down below and don't forget to vote❤️Happy Reading!!

____________________________________________

You thought it was safe enough to go near and went ahead and tapped the shoulder of a man wearing a velvet jacket looking breathless.Little did you know that one tap on the shoulder would bring you to a whole new change in life and perspective.

____________________________________________

Y/n's pov

I waited for the man to show some kind of response after I tapped his shoulder and he turned around suddenly taking me aback,his eyes a deep empty red and his skin pale like milk."You're human,aren't you?",He asked as he was staring back at me.His breath-taking features clearly visible in the bright moonlight with his deep red orbs twinkling.

At first look I knew it was a vampire,I couldn't make any sort of move since I was in a shock but before I could take out my sword or scream,I felt his finger lightly tap my forehead and before I knew it,everything was black.

End of Y/n's pov

____________________________________________

Taehyung's pov

It'd been almost a day since I went hunting and got lost in probably what would be the territory that belonged to the humans,the one place I was forbidden to go ever since I was born as the Prince of Vampires.My time was running out and I was in desperate need of blood but with no animal around as I thought I was gonna die.

I slowly felt my vision getting blurry before I felt a soft tap on my shoulder as I turned around scaring the poor girl,HUMAN girl.She looked at me for a few seconds with eyes full of innocence and observed me closely as she gasped and I felt her skin turning cold.

My thirst for blood was rising when I looked at her neck,I hesitated before touching her forehead causing her to pass out. As I went near her neck for blood I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help it. My fangs sank deep into her neck as I drank her blood. The taste wasn't the usual animal blood I always drank,it was different although it was my first time drinking human blood but it was addicting. 

Before I could drink more I heard someone screaming while running in our direction,I looked up and saw a boy with a bow and arrow and I knew he wasn't human but a werewolf. I regained my energy and consciousness and fled from there while looking back at the girl lying there unconscious wishing I could thank her.

End of Taehyung's pov

____________________________________________

No one's pov

Hobi carried you back to camp after trying to chase the vampire but couldn't. It was not yet dawn with only you both on this side of the forest. He tried waking you up with some water and sighed with relief when he saw you moving.

You opened your eyes and saw Hobi and immediately got up trying to recover from the shock of earlier. "It's ok y/n its me.",Hobi calmly said as he gave you a reassuring smile."What happened?",You asked him as he replied saying,"I came back from the washroom and looked around when you weren't there and I walked a little further when I saw a vampire drinking blood from you as you laid unconsciousness,I tried to chase him but he ran away,are you okay?".

He told you what happened as you were dumbfounded,you had millions of thoughts running in your mind."Come on y/n,let's check your bite mark",Hobi said as he came nearer to you and checked but gasped as soon as he laid eyes on your neck."W- what's wrong?",You hesitantly asked him looking at the shocked expression on his face. "Y/n,there's no bite mark".

End of pov

____________________________________________

Thank you for reading until here! I'll be uploading chapters probably twice a week so stay tuned and have a Hobi before you go!

Love,

Ere<3