"Another concert of Moira will be held after the UAAP," Alvaro muttered. "If you want, I could take you to her concert, but.. I won't be your brother when we are at her concert," He both suggested and conditioned.

My lips opened, and a broad smile appeared on my face without my conscious effort. While I was holding his arms like a child, I cast a brief glance in his direction. Napatalon-talon pa ako habang nakatingin sa kaniya. "That would be great! This would be the first time that I will be at her concert! Waah! This is so overwhelming!"

A beaming smile appears on Alvaro's face as he stares at me for a brief moment. "I would buy three tickets, I must invite my sister, or else, she would freeze me to death," A chuckle came directly from his mouth as he simultaneously shook his head in delight.

Nanatili ang isang ngiti sa aking mukha. Masyado akong natutuwa dahil sa unang pagkakataon ay makakapunta na ako sa concert ni Moira. Ilang taon na akong nag-fa-fangirl kay Moira, at ngayon ko pa lamang siya makikita nang harapan at totoo na ito.

Iniimagine ko pa lamang na makikita ko siyang kumakanta kahit na sa malayo ay nagagalak na ako. OMG! Hindi ko alam na ganito ang blessings ni Lord kapag kasama ko si Sevann.

"VIP ba?" nakangusong tanong ko, nakaupo na kami sa bus stop.

Naghihintay kami sa bus na ang ruta ay papuntang Manila, siguro medyo matagal pa bago may dumaan ulit na bus dito sa kinauupuan namin. Parang magkakaroon tuloy ako ng sama ng loob kay Mama dahil sa pag-susuggest niya sa akin na mag-apply ng internship sa kompanyang nasa Amadeo.

"It depends," he answered. "Depende nalang kung makahabol ako sa pagbili ng tickets," He then shrugged.

After he had finished responding, Alvaro reached inside his pocket and pulled out his earbuds. The earphones were inserted into his phone by him. The next thing he did was search for the music app and then launch it.

Upon seeing the number of Moira's songs that are included on his list, I made the letter 'o'. It was even referred to as "mdt's masterpiece" by him. Because it was written in tiny characters, it gave the impression of being minimalistic.

I speculate that Moira Dela Torre is what MDT stands for. An excellent acronym.

He didn't give a proclamation before he proceeded to scroll through his music as I was holding his phone. I had the opportunity to observe how incredible the song titles of the songs she wrote were. Nakakainspire na kumanta lalo na kung siya ang magiging dahilan!

"Wait," After uttering the words, Alvaro reached for his phone. He went back and clicked on the masterpiece that was created by someone else. During my very first gig, I was able to perform this song, which I am quite proud of.

The song that I was going to sing was already scheduled to be performed by Yeng Constantino, therefore I was not given sufficient opportunity to get familiar with it before I was supposed to perform it.

Even though Alvaro had asked me to execute it, I was incapable to fulfill the request he made. Nagawa niya pa talagang mag-request sa kaunting oras lamang.

"We will listen to this," said Alvaro and played the "Love Grows Where His Rosemary Goes" by Edison Lighthouse. "It will surely passed your taste in music,"

I gave a slight nod. My left ear is the one that he places the right portion of the earphones on. The next step is for him to position the left portion of the earphones on his right ear. I was able to determine that it was a soft rock song after hearing the first stanza of it. I couldn't help but be captivated by the lyrics. It should come as no surprise that the composers were discussing Rosemary.

On the other hand, Rosemary was quite adorable. The composers gave a charming description of her. "Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes" was based on the idea that the vocalist's love interest will grow where the rosemary goes. In addition, the title character, Rosemary, is portrayed as a young lady who is extremely awkward.

Even the vocalist admits that she dresses strangely, that her hair is untidy, and that she speaks in a lethargic manner.

Further, she is a figure shrouded in mystery. On top of that, it seems that several of people who live in the area are under the impression that Rosemary has some kind of mental disability. In addition to that, she is in a financial bind. To put it another way, all of this is a roundabout way of implying that she is not the kind of perfect romantic partner in the conventional sense.

Nevertheless, as was mentioned earlier, the narrator has developed feelings for her despite their differences. Furthermore, as was mentioned before, he is especially fascinated by the physical rapport that exists between the two of them. To put it another way, many people believe that love is an emotion that cannot be explained in any tangible way.

In a nutshell, this is a song that is genuinely about love. It was a song in which the singer made a veiled reference to the fact that he had no intention of breaking up with his sweetheart, even though other people did not approve of the relationship that they were in.

"Oh, but love grows where my Camila goes... And, nobody knows, like me." Alvaro vibed with the song, and even had the courage to changed the name "Rosemary" to my name, Camila.

It was astonishing how perfect it was when he matched my name to that tune.

&.&