Inei: Hmmmmm........

Inei: Maybe I'll have ramen.

And so, I asked the chef and when the ramen was served, I ate it slowly.

Inei: *sigh*

Inei: Man, this is one of the finest ramens that I ever tasted.

Mitsuri: I just noticed, you're a slow eater.

Inei: Well, I like well prepared food. Also, I'm all about enjoying the food that were prepared well.

Inei: So, savoring it is a nice response to this.

Mitsuri: I see. You really have good manners. Is that part of your training as an assassin?

Inei: Kind of. Well, after all, some of my targets are corrupt political officials and sometimes, they are always at luxurious banquets.

Inei: So, etiquette and manners is also a must, in order to infiltrate and find a chance to assassinate the target.

Mitsuri: I see.

Inei: Also, it reminds me of how things were really used back when I was still at the orphanage.

I just continued to eat the noodles slowly, until Tanjiro came back from the hot springs.

I swallowed a decent amount of the noodles before I talked.

Inei: Ah, welcome back, Tanjiro. Join us for dinner.

Tanjiro: Of course!

Inei: Oh, also, let Nezuko out as well.

And the Kamado siblings joined us. Tanjiro also ate dinner, as for Nezuko, she just wandered around.

When she saw me, she had that happy expression.

I finish my bowl of ramen as I slowly sip all of the soup. I gently put it down and.......

Inei: Thanks for the food.

And Mitsuri-san, she just had her 37th serving.

Tanjiro: That's amazing, this is what Inei-san was talking about Kanroji-san being able to eat a lot.

Inei: I know, right?

Mitsuri: Ah, Saito-san, you're embarrassing me.

Inei: I'm just stating facts though.

Tanjiro: I'm going to eat a lot too so that I would become stronger!

Inei: My foster mother used to say that to me when I was young.

Tanjiro: Oh yeah. The boy that you two met at the hot spring was someone from my batch.

Inei: Genya Shinazugawa.

Mitsuri: Oh! Is that so.....

Mitsuri: Wait, that means.......?

Inei: He's Sanemi-san's younger brother.