"And thank you. I love it." He whispered in her ear, referring to the particular ring on his right hand.

When he had woken up that morning, the gift bag beside his bed contained an expensive-looking jacket. And at the very bottom of the bag sat a small square box, with a small note laying on top of it. The moment he opened the note he knew that Raina had written it, the jacket was a joint gift from all three of them while the small box was from Raina. K would've opened the box when he discovered the jacket, but he knew that Raina's gift was a lot more personal. So he waited until the cameras weren't focused on him to open her gift.

He wanted to run to her and pull her into his embrace the moment he saw her. Once he opened that gift, his heart had never felt so warm.

"You're welcome K." Raina whispered back, her head buried in the crook of his neck and she sighed in content.

"You didn't have to, especially when I've been a real asshole." He responded, Raina, let out a laugh.

"At least you're aware." She teased causing K to grin and tighten his grip. Raina returned the gesture, causing K to lift Raina up slightly her toes just barely touching the ground. They stayed like this for a few more moments before K let her down on her feet fully, Raina pulled back and looked up at him with a smile.

K lifted his right hand and brushed her hair out of her face before softly cupping her cheek. He watched as she leaned into his touch, he smiled brightly.

He had his girl back.

Once again it was D-Day for the chemi test. After resolving their issues, the Flicker team practised hard and effectively. The mood in the practice was lighter and they all gave input where needed, the boys were so grateful for Raina. Who had gathered them in the practice room every night and they practice their vocals and facial expressions while looking through Raina's detailed notes on the song. She pointed out moments where they needed to adjust their expressions or vocals.

Raina was the last person to appear in the lobby due to the stylists wanting her outfit to be perfect. Raina, off camera, was quite close with the staff. Especially the stylists and makeup team, who never got tired of trying to play matchmaker and make Raina flustered with comments about her and K. She assumed they got a real kick out of her red ears which caused them to giggle and squeal.

Raina was dressed in a black mesh high neck shirt with a single silver chain layered on top. The mesh part ended a couple of inches below her collarbone, the red suit jacket placed over it was left undone. Her black slacks clung to her waist, hips and legs just enough the emphasis them but loose enough to be comfortable, she wore low heeled black shoes that gave her slightly more height. In short, Raina felt sexy. As she walked into the lobby Jake has spotted her first and his jaw slackened, Jay and Taki noticed this and looked in the direction Jake was looking and both boys gasped.

The commotion seemed to have gained all of their attention because, by the time Raina stood in front of them, they were all staring at her.

"What? Is something wrong with my hair?" Raina asked, confused as to why all eleven boys were staring at her.

"No! No. It's just-um, you look-ah...good." Sunoo stuttered out, breaking out of his daze. And that's when it clicked to Raina why they were all staring, a small smirk made its way to her subtle plum red-stained lips.