"You want me to be named Lady Luck?" He shrugs.

"Couldn't think of anything else." 

"How about... Yùnqì?" (Yoon-Chi.)

"Luck in Chinese?" I shrug.

"Couldn't think of anything else..." I smile as we pull out of the cave.

"You guys. Other languages are a mouthful. Why can't she just be Lucky and we can call it a day." I look at the back of Damien's head as we head to our patrol area. 

What Nightwing had suggested wasn't that awful sounding.

"Lucky is actually not too bad. And it's kind of threatening considering the fact that I am dressed as an assassin." I let out a low chuckle.

"Cupcake. Nothing about you is threatening. Let alone you with the name Lucky." Nightwing says this with cear amusement in his voice.

"That's because I don't want you to be threatened." Damien chuckles at my low - almost growling - tone of voice, and the threat that hangs in the air when I finish speaking. 

"That was definitely threatening." Nightwing's voice hadn't lost its airy amusement from a few seconds ago and I huffed. Damien smiled and patted my shoulder in consolation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Hours Later

It had been two hours and I hadn't really gotten to do any fighting. I was getting antsy. 

We had stopped a few muggings and returned a few people to their homes. But it had been really quiet, and part of me was a little disappointed. 

"I need assistance, everyone come to the abandoned asylum." Bruce's voice crackles through our comms and I look at Damien in worry.

He needs everyone.

What had he gotten himself into?

We waste no time in getting back to where we had parked the bikes. I pull up the location of the tracker I had placed on Bruce. 

"You really are one of us." Nightwing laughs as he catches a glimpse of the GPS location that I had pulled up. I flush in embarrassment and climb on the back of Damien's bike. 

"Let's go." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time we reach the factory, the other group had already met up and we had been joined by a couple new people.

Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, and Batwoman. This made me nervous. What could possibly be happening where Batman would need to pull in this much support?

"We are waiting on three more. They should be here soon." I shift nervously. Something really bad had happened. That was the only explanation for this. Suddenly two pairs of feet drop to the ground I turn to find my two female teammates from Paris.

"Sting. Ryuko. What are you two doing here? Also I have a new name. I am Lucky now." I nervously tack on the last part before a look from Bruce makes me go quiet. The questions I saw form on their face died in their throats as another person joins us on the roof. 

I turn to see long blond hair and an orange costume.

"Artemis? Long time no see." Artemis smiles at Nightwing.

"Codenames 'Wing." He chuckles and she smiles. 

I'm definitely missing something there.

"Now that we are all here. I am going to tell you the reason I asked you all to come."