Chapter 22: Shallot's Brings Bulma and Marcarita

Krillin bowed to him "I'll go tell them Master Shallot, please be careful on your trip" Krillin told him and ran out of the room. Shallot nodded amd walked over to Towa and Chronoa "Ready?" He asked them. The girls nodded "Yes, we will be sending you one day before she arrives after turning herself back into a girl. From there you will help Goku and Vegeta defeat her, what you do with her after that is your choice" Towa said. Chronoa then grinned "She has a nice pair of tits to, so if you get down and jiggy. We don't blame you" She said with a grin.

Shallot sighed "It use to be better when you hated the harem thing, this new you is bothersome" He said. "She's right Shallot-kun, Zamasu-chan has some big tittys" Vados said as her and Marcartia came into the room. "Marcarita-chan will going with you as back up, I've seen for my own eye's what Zamasu is capable of. So you will bringing her along just incase" Vados told him. Shallot nodded and smiled "That's, fine. How is Ranfan-chan's training coming along?" He asked her. Vados sighed "I dropped her, I found her messing around and sleepin..."

She didn't get to finish as Bulma burst into the room. Tears flowed from her eye's and she crashed right into Shallot, who hugged her back. "What's wrong Bulma-chan?" He asked her. She cried even more as she began to tell him "He did it, the lying piece of shit really fucking did it" She yelled angrily as she let go of Shallot. Shallot put two and two together and sighed. "Yamcha was sleeping with Ranfan" Is all that he said. Vados nodded "I caught her sleeping with him, and I dropped her as a student".

Bulma grit her teeth at this "Stupid purple headed bitch" She yelled out as she had finally stopped crying and paced around the room. A few more mintues of this went by and she seemed to have calmed down. "I-I'm sorry I burst in here like this" She said and sat down. Shallot smiled and shook it off. "Don't worry about it, I was just about to be on my way anyway" He said. Bulma looked up at him with wide eye's "Y-Your leaving already, b-but what about Goku-kun?" She asked him. Shallot smiled.

"I have a mission to take, so I'll be gone for a few day's or weeks even" He said. "I'll return just like last time, you guys aren't getting rid of me just yet" He added with a smile. "C-Can I come?" She asked him. Shallot sighed at this, he didn't mind but he wasn't quite sure about Towa and Chronoa. To which both girls sent him a wink and nodded. Marcarita and Vados did the same "Yes, Shallot-kun you can take your new girlfriend with you" Towa said. Shallot glared at her. "Don't get in over your head, I'm not dating Bulma. Ever".

Shallot said and crossed his arms. "Oh and what is so wrong with me?" Bulma asked him angrily. Shallot sighed "I trust you Bulma-chan, our talk last night helped me understand this version of you alot better. You are my aunt" He said. This made her gasp "Y-You mean?" She asked. Shallot nodded "My mother is Tights" He said with a smile. "Tights-chan, I wonder how she is anyhow? Last time I seen her was with Jaco" Bulma said. Shallot nodded "Same here, now lets go please?" He asked. Towa nodded "Happy Birthday by the way" she said and slammed her staff on the ground and warped the three away.