"So who was that lil nigga picking on you?" I asked Damara after I had picked her up from school.

"This boy named Justin. I told him to stop, Uncle Sion, but he just won't listen."

"He's still bothering you?"

"Mhmm. Today he pushed me off the slide when I told him not to and I scraped my knee," she showed me a small bruise on her knee.

"What CJ say about this?" I raised an eyebrow. She tried to imitate me and I laughed.

"TT Camryn likes when you do that with your eyebrows," she smiled," She said its "adorable." She put up the quotes with her hands. For a 6 year old, Mara was smart asl.

"I got her later for that one, but don't try to change the subject," I looked at her in the back seat," What ya Dad say?"

She looked down at her feet and toyed with her shoe laces. I cleared my throat and she sighed.

"I didn't tell him," she mumbled.

"And why is that?"

"Because Daddy is gonna be really really mad. Promise me you won't tell, Uncle Sion," she stuck her pinky finger from out the back seat.

"I think Camryn already told him, Mara, but ightt," I locked pinkies with her," Now cheeseburgers or pizza?"

"Ummm.. cheeseburgers!" She yelled happily. I pulled into In-N-Out and ordered her a cheeseburger, french fries, and a chocolate milk shake. I got a double cheeseburger and a fry, and picked Camryn up a meal, too.

"Wanna go see TT Camryn at work?" I asked Mara.

"Oooh Yea!" She started jumping around and sipping her milkshake. I drive back to the office and we went to go eat lunch with her while she was on break.

Once we pull up, I grab my phone, open the door for Mara, and we walk inside. When we go in, the secretary smiles at me.

"Can you show me to Camryn's office?" I ask.

"Down that hall, third door on the right," she hands me two stickers that show we're guests. I put one on Mara's shirt and stick mines on.

I knock on Camryn's door and she says we can come in.

"TT Camrynnnnn!" Mara yells and runs toward Camryn. She hugs her and kisses her forehead.

"Hey Mara, how was school?"

"It was fun, I learned how to spell three new words," she smiled.

"Good job, Boo," Camryn got a couple chairs and sat them so we could sit next to her desk.

I walked over and handed her the food.

"Everything good so far?"

"Yea," she sipped her root beer," They're not gonna have me talk to patients until around next week sometime."

"So what do you do now?"

"Just watch other doctors talk to patients, so I can get a feel of everything."

She was so excited and seeing her happy just made me smile.

"I'm glad you enjoying yourself, baby," I kissed her lips. She squeezed my cheeks.

"Ewwww," Mara covered her eyes. I looked over at her and smacked my lips.

"Knowing you be kissing all over Justin."

"Justin?" Camryn asked confused. I raised my eyebrows at Mara and she groaned.

"That boy who keeps bullying me," she muttered.