Every news outlet was brimming with the most exciting details about the historic concert. The ARMY was ecstatic. The soundcheck queues were massive and long. Jungkook forwarded the information to you, and you informed your model friends that you had given them the sweetest gifts ever. A friend of a friend helped you obtain a VIP Celebrity pass to meet the boys backstage at Citifield's VIP lounge at the end of the concert. Your friends have gone insane. The Jenner sisters were floored by their incredible luck. The Hadid-sister has promised you the best 21st-birthday bash ever.

You inform them that you want to do intimate and private with only your closest friends and family.

You all make efforts to appear "fly." The lines were quite long, and it was even winding around the building.

" The lines were quite long, and it was even winding around the building

The ARMY camped outside, was being interviewed by the media. There was a lot of enthusiasm in New York City. Your city was brought to a halt by BTS. All of the nearby restaurants had a stroke of luck. They profited like never before since the establishments are supported by all of the world's ARMY'S

You were shocked when you saw the brightly coloured tents set up in front of the city field. ARMYs from all across the country and the world gathered to celebrate the boys they had missed so terribly. ARMY took numerous pictures and selfies, and new connections formed.

Some ARMY members swapped photo cards and handed their bias images to fans. They were singing and dancing, and they were even chanting the boys' names. It was a display of unity and support. ARMY's from all across the world gathered to meet their boys.

The merchandise lines were also extremely long, and you're relieved you and your friends had purchased everything you needed in advance online. You and your friends each had a see-through bag with all of your essentials.  You and the girls made sure you had your ice-cold water bottles, lots of candy, and energy bars: your Army bomb, cell phones, and fans with your bias images. Everyone was excited and enthusiastic. The concert drew a large number of celebrities. The Jenners' bodyguards surrounded you.

 The Jenners' bodyguards surrounded you