■ 26: dinner date ■

Start from the beginning

"Hmm, I trust you" she replied, making Beomgyu flushed. Luckily, she couldn't see his face at the moment. He then pumped the engine and drove off.

~

Beomgyu pushed through the door, letting Ki Chul in first. He brought her to a simple diner, which Ki Chul loved. 'This is more my style'

They both sat down at a table and skimmed through the menu. A waiter then came to them, and they immediately placed their orders. 

"I'll have a bacon cheeseburger with fries and coke!" Ki Chul informed the waiter, a bright smile on her lips.

'Cute..'  Beomgyu thought while looking at her. Looking at her right now, he can't help but be in awe of the girl he asked out on a date. How did he snatch someone like her? Everything about her was perfect, her personality, her smile, her eyes-

"Beomgyu? What about you?" the girl asked her date, who seemed to be out of it before she called his name.

"Me? Oh!" he snapped out of his daze, skimming the menu once again. "I'll have a spaghetti with garlic bread and coke!"

"I'll have your order ready, love birds." the waiter teasingly said, bidding the two goodbye as she made her way to the kitchen.

Ki Chul was just too stunned to speak after the waiter's comment. Her cheeks started blushing red while her mind came up with scenarios one after the other. She was in her own headspace until she heard a cough.

"Do you like it here?" Beomgyu asked her, fingers nervously fiddling under the table.

"I like it a lot! I really like diners because they're always so bright and colorful! The lights are really pretty and- oh! Look! They have an arcade here! Can we play there later?" The girl looked at her date, who she saw was staring at her.

Slowly, she rubbed her arm in embarrassment "Sorry, I rambled too much.."

The ravenette shot his eyes up in alarm "No! It's okay, I like hearing you talk.." he said, a comforting smile playing on his lips. The girl gave him a small smile, softly nodding her head.

"Here's your order! One bacon cheeseburger with fries & coke," their waiter said, setting the dish in front of Ki Chul "And one spaghetti with garlic bread & coke," they continued, placing the plate in front of Beomgyu.