Chapter 33

Napatingin ako kay samantha habang nakatitig lang siya sa kanya. I look at her hand and held it just to squeezed it. I want to her to know that I'm here for her.

"Talk to me."The girl infront of us said.

"What do you want?"Samantha tried her best just to calm herself.

"Let's talk, please."The latter softly said.

But samantha just shook her head, "Wala ka na bang malalapitan? Kaya ako nalang ang ginagambala mo ngayon? Wag ako, alexa!"

"Ate please..."But samantha suddenly cut her off.

"Where's the 'I don't need your help and never talk to me again, samantha?' San na yun, alexa?"She look at her with no emotion.

"I really need you right now."She beg.

"Now, you need me? Ano? Walang-wala ka na ba kaya ka lumalapit sa akin ngayon?"I caressing samantha's back to calm her, "Okay na ako, alexa. Wag mo na akong guluhin please lang. Ngayong okay na ako, saka ka lalapit sa akin? How desperate of you?!"

"Kailangan ko ng ate ngayon, sam."She directly told her.

"Kailangan mo ng ate? Then call me an ate. Not just samantha."Sasagot na sana ito pero nagsalita ulit si samantha, "Oh, I don't want you to call me an ate. I don't care anyway. I just want you to out of my sight."

Alexa's looking at her right now as if she's begging her with her look, "Ate, let's settle this please."

"I don't know if you're still true or not. Because from what I see..."Napailing naman si samantha, "...your not. I think, your just faking it because you need me. I don't think, I will still believe you."Saka niya nilagpasan si alexa papasok ng condo niya.

Nanatili lang akong nakatayo rito habang nakatitig kay alexa. Tinapik ko pa ang kanyang balikat, "Better luck next time. She will gonna talk to you if she's okay."

Lalagpasan ko na sana siya ng tawagin niya ako, "Wait, alyssa, right?"

Napatigil ako at muli siyang hinarap, "Yes. Why?"

"Can you help me with her?"Pakiusap pa niya, "I heard, you're the closest to her right now."

"Yeah."Patango-tango ko pang sabi.

"I know, she'll gonna listen to you. So, please to talk to her. I want her help."She beg.

My eyebrows got furrowed, "You think, after she's been through, i'll help you? I know, you're relationships with her back then."

"Oh, c'mon! She's just lying."She really has that bitchy attitude.

"Do you know what did she told me about you?"Natigilan siya sa naging sagot ko, "No, right? Then stay out of it. You don't even know what story she told me."

"Ofcourse, she told you about bad sides of a story."Mas lalong napakunot ang noo ko sa kanyang sinabi.

"Do you think that samantha is really that evil?"Kunot-noo kong tanong sa kanya.

"Yeah."Mabilis na sagot niya sa akin.

"Then I don't need to help you if you think that way."I told her.

Bago pa ako makahakbang ay tinawag ulit niya ako, "Alyssa please."

I'm looking at her as if I am scanning her face, "Stop asking for her help if you don't mean it. I do really think that you're just faking her."

"You don't know me."Nakatitig ito sa akin, nanlilisik ang mga mata.

"I don't know you but I can tell."I formed a smirked on my lips.

"Ano ba ang gusto kong gawin mo para tulungan mo lang ako?"She really that desperate.

Napabuntong-hininga nalang ako, "Tell me why you need her help. In my condo."

"Okay."Tanging nasagot niya nalang.

Kaya binuksan ko na yung pintuan ng condo ko para makapasok kaming dalawa.

"I didn't know, you guys were neighbours."She said while scanning my condo.

I raised my right eyebrow, "Seriously? You know my name, but you don't know we're neighbours? Oh, c'mon!"

"Well, I just heard it. But I didn't really believe it."Tugon naman niya, "You know, samantha is known as an introvert person. So, maybe, she's really that famous. And you being the extrovert person is also famous."

"Oh, how I wish. Maupo ka."I offered her the sofa. She sat down beside me, "So, tell me, what's the real deal? Why do you need her help? Although, you still have that bitchy attitude of yours."

Napabuntong-hininga muna siya bago nagsalita, "I already found my parents already."

Napataas ang kilay ko sa kanyang sinabi, "Kailangan mo pa ba ng tulong? Parang hindi na eh."

"They'll gonna bring me in the states."She continued, "And actually, hindi ko naman talaga kailangan ng tulong niya. Gusto ko lang maging okay na kami bago ako pumuntang ibang bansa. I wanted to talk to her but she won't listen. So, I need your help. And also want to see her for the last time in the airport. Like ihahatid niya ako."

"You want me to talk to her?"I asked.

She nodded, "If it needs to. Kasi honestly, wala na akong kailangan pa. My parents told me to fix my problems with my sister. After all, she was nice to me when her parents adopted me. And I was grateful for that. I was even so sorry for her to treat her like a shit sister. Pinagsisihan ko yon, honestly. Because I admit, I've been so bitch sister to her kahit ang ginawa lang naman niya ay tratuhin akong parang kapatid niya."

"Is that true?"Paninigurado ko pa, "Kasi I'm scared that you might faking her again. I'm protecting her, alexa. Stop messing her."

She shook her head, "I want to see her for the last time. Kahit sumama ka pa. Kahit bantayan mo pa kaming dalawa."Nanatili lang akong nakatitig sa kanya, "Okay, if you'll change your mind, I'm giving you the address kung saan kami mag-uusap. And if she's ready to talk to me, just text me. I'm giving you my number also."

Sinulat niya yung address at yung number niya tska niya ibinigay sa akin yung papel.

Tumayo na ito, "I hope to see her once again. I wanted to see her."

Bago pa man niya buksan ang pinto ay nagsalita na ako, "I'll try to convince her."Saka siya patuloy na lumabas ng condo ko.