Chapter 29

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️

Disclaimer: if you're against it, you can skip. If you don't want to read this, you can skip. Easy as that. I don't care if you don't want this kind of story. I just want you to know what's the real meaning of it. And don't take this seriously. Both of them habe already boyfriends.

Habang busy ang iba at nagkakagulo na dahil sa truth and dare nila. May pagkakataon naman akong habulin si samantha. What the hell is wrong with that girl? She's hurting me right now. And I don't want to see her cry. It really hurts me everything I saw her like that. She make me suffer from all of these, she make weak and I hate it.

Pumunta kaagad ako sa CR pagkakita ko kay samantha na dumiretso siya doon. I'm sure, mag-eemote yon. CR ang comfort zone niya everytime umiiyak siya.

"Why are you crying?"I asked as I step in the CR to see her.

She shook her head while hiding her face, "No. You have to go, alyssa. You don't have to follow me here."

"I want to follow you here."I reprimanded.

"You don't need to."She answered while still hiding her face on me. She's actually turning her back on me.

"Gusto ko eh."I seriously said.

Bigla siyang humarap sa akin, What do you really want, alyssa? You know, it fucking hurts as hell! Stop hurting me."

I am seriously look at her eyes right now, "Stop hurting me also, sam. It is also fucking hurts to see you with her. The way you hugged her just to answered that stupid question. You don't treasure me as a person, right? You make me believe all of it. You even letting me entered your life. If you keep doing this, just stop."

Nanatili lang siyang nakatitig sa mga mata ko habang nakita ko ang pagtulo ng kanyang luha galing sa kanyang mga mata.

"It fucking hurts, sam! When you asked me for a favor, I wanted to reject it. But since I'm in love with you, I did what you said. I'm so stupid right? I'm so stupid to think that you're also in love with me as I am to you."Hindi ko na ring mapigilang mapaluha, "Masakit, sam. Sobrang sakit. Dito oh."I pointed my heart, "If you don't want to reciprocate my feelings for you then stop doing the things that you are really in love with me. Cause it hurts!"

"I'm in love with you."She said while looking straightly into my eyes.

"Prove me, sam."I wanted to shout pero hindi kaya ng boses.

"I get jealous, ly. Masakit din sa akin nung hinalikan ka ni den. Magegets ko pa kung sa cheeks eh. Pero diretso sa lips talaga?"Bigla siyang napatitig sa lips ko, "That lips is mine. Dapat ako lang ang nakakahalik sa labing yan."

"Sam, stop."Napaatras ako ng bigla siyang naglakad papunta sa akin.

"You want me to prove? Then let's do it."Hindi niya ako inantay magsalita at dire-diretso niya akong hinalikan.

Hinawakan niya ang batok ko para diinan ang pagkakahalik niya sa akin. Hindi naman ako nakagalaw sa kinakatayuan ko. Pero dahan-dahan ko rin siyang hinalikan pabalik. Inilock ko ang pintuan ng CR habang naghahalikan kami dito para walang makapasok.