Prologue

Alyssa's POV

"Put lotion in my boobs."My eyes widened.

"A-Are you s-serious?"Nanginginig kong tanong sa kanya, "What the hell, samantha! You're so wild."

She smirked, "That's why, I'm your girlfriend."

"So, you agreed that your my girlfriend now, huh?"I started to put a lotion on her boobs.

"Hindi pa ba?"Nakangisi pa ring tanong niya sa akin, "I thought, everytime na nagseselos ako, that was considered as your girlfriend na?"

"Oh. I thought, selosa ka lang."I pick on her noses, "But seriously, I didn't know that your jealous."

She suddenly raised her right eyebrow at me, "You didn't know? But I showed it."Hindi ako sumagot sa kanya at nagpatuloy lang ako sa paglagay sa kanyang boobs, "Hey! Ang manhid mo naman kung ganun."

Napaangat ako ng ulo para tignan ko siya sa mata, "Hindi ako manhid, hindi lang ako assumera."

"My god, alyssa! I've been showing you signs that I like you. I've always been at your café buying coffee just to see you. And you don't know that I like you?"Inis pang sabi niya sa akin, "Naiinis ako sa'yo. Napakamanhid mo."

"Wait, yung pagkikita natin? Sinadya mo ba yun?"I curiously asked.

She shook her head, "Nope. Why would I? The first time I saw you in the street, I was like, you're not interesting. Then your friend almost hit me in the face. I didn't know you were there. And when I found out that you're my neigbour, I told myself, what the hell is happening?! Why of all people, it was you who I always saw. I didn't expect. And I also didn't know that you were the owner of the café. The coffee's so good, I love it."

"Kaya ka laging bumibili sa café ko?"I asked.

She nodded, "But aside from that, I want to see you. When I always buy a coffee on your café, I was like, I don't care about you. But day by day, you got me interested. It was like, I want to know you better. The first time you asked me to entered my life, I rejected. Because I don't want to get hurt. But I realized something, walang mawawala if I let you entered it. As much as I want to say that I want you to enter my heart also but I can't. In that moment, I only want you to enter my life. Only. Yun palang."

"But now, you make me enter your heart."It's not a question but a statement.

"Because I want you to part of it. In my whole life."Nanatili lang ako nakatitig sa kanyang mga mata, "You make my life a better one, a colorful one, love. I love you so much."

I formed a smile on my face then I grab her just to kiss her. Now, she finally said. She finally said the three words that I was waiting for.