Boston/Happy birthday

Start from the beginning

Kylie: Yeah sure let's go.

In Chicago:
It was currently 7:15pm Kelly was out with everyone celebrating his birthday everyone knew Stella came back. They babies eyes were blind folded so they wouldn't scream out mommy. Grace had Kelly's eyes covered as Stella stood behind them.

Kelly: Grace what's going on?

Grace: Shhh you wanted this surprise.

Kelly: Eh I just want Stella to be here but she isn't and I feel bad.

Stella: You don't have to be sad Kelly she'll be back soon. She said changing her voice.

Kelly: Uhm who's that?

Stella: Ohh ah I'm Jenny Grace's best friend.

Kelly: I'm sorry but nvm.

Stella: What tell me. She touch Kelly's lip.

Kelly: Eww don't touch me! Grace!

Grace: Ah yes are you ready?

Kelly: Just get Jenny away from me.

Grace: No Jenny is the person you always wanted isn't it? She removed her hands revealing Stella in front of him. Kelly's eyes widen.

Kelly: Baby?

Stella: Hii! They hug.

Kelly: Omg I missed you.

Stella: I missed you but happy birthday!

Kelly: Thank you! They kissed.

Stella: I'm not here to stay actually I just wanted to give you this. She give him the letter.

Kelly: I thought you said you we're shipping it.

Stella: Yeah but I didn't want to miss this why?

Kelly: No reason um. He opened the envelope revealing the ticket.

Stella: Here that's your ticket to Miami for a three days.

Kelly: Wait.. What??

Stella: Yeah it's just for you.. Not me or the babies just for you so I'm not going with you I just want you to go by yourself and enjoy.

Kelly: But I can't take this.

Stella: Yes it's your birthday now enjoy it. She walk in.

Kelly: That's it your not going to stay? Watch me cut the cake nothing? How I'm I supposed to celebrate my birthday without you babe? She immediately stop at this point Kelly had tears rolling down his cheek. Everyone watching them as Kelly felt heart broken.

Stella: Okay I'll stay.. Everyone cheered as Stella walk up to him as they hug.

Kelly: Stay please?

Stella: I have to go back I have a class to teach in the morning.

Kelly: But-

Stella: No buts I'm leaving plus it's my last night there after my pregnancy is over I have to go back. She look at him.

Kelly: Fine, your pregnancy is over? That'll be a year cuz there's no way your leaving me again.

Stella: Sure so you want me quit my job?

Kelly: No..

Stella: I thought you would be happy for me..

Kelly: I am happy for you!

Stella: It doesn't seem that way like I don't wanna fight so can we get on with this I really have to go before my flight leaves me.

Kelly: No you know what go just go.

Stella: Okay fine I will just tell chief to push 3 days back to a month. She rolled her eyes walking away. Kelly signed as he walked up behind her.

Kelly: No I'm sorry.

Stella: Are you? Really?

Kelly: Please just stop!

Stella: Kylie can we go?

Kylie: Yeah hold on.

Kelly: Wait Stella wait! Can you just calm down we both missed each other and your not acting like it. I don't wanna take this ticket bcs.. I don't wanna go I want you to come with me.

Stella: But it's your birthday it isn't mine!

Kelly: Yours was the day before yesterday tho.

Stella: I can't right now..

Kelly: Just please get another ticket or more so the babies can come. She shake her head no.

Stella: There sold out! Now can I go?

Kelly: You really don't love me don't you? He look at her crying.

Grace: Uhm Kelly it's time. He tap his shoulder.

Kelly: Please? He look at her.

Stella: No your going without me! Just go I had been away from for three days why can't you do the same huh? And no I don't hate you or I never said I didn't love you! Bcs I do and if you don't wanna go then give me the ticket back cuz that's telling you don't love you. They look at each other.

Kelly: Okay I'll- She kissed him cutting him of. He picked her up heading over to the cake.

Stella: You'll go? She sniff looking at him.

Kelly: Yes just bcs you want me too. He put her down.

Stella: Okay yay! He laugh as she wipe his tears. Everyone started singing happy birthday to you to Kelly. Him and Stella look at each other as he grab her hands as she stood in front of him. She climbed untop of his kissing his cheek. He blew out the candle.

Everyone: Yay!

Stella: Happy birthday baby. She kissed his cheek getting down. He grab her hand putting the knife in her hand.

Kelly: Will you help me? He look at her smiling.

Stella: Sure I guess. Everyone cheered as Stella grab Kelly's hand helping him cut the cake.

Ella: Mommy! She ran to her as all the babies jump on her hugging her.

Stella: Aww. She pick Ella and Ellie up. Kelly pick Elijah up place him in the middle.

Kelly: Family.

Stella: You.. You aren't in it so this isn't family..

Kelly: Ah right. Time had flown by Stella had left few hours ago. Kelly had put the sleeping babies in the car before heading home. He had put sad music on crying to himself.. He really missed Stella and it was breaking his heart.

In Boston:
Stella: Ah good night Kylie.

Kylie: Night! They headed to there separate ways.. Stella laid in bed crying to herself looking at her phone. It was a picture of Kelly holding the babies when they were born..
_____________________________________
A/N: Omg.. I really have to cry tho I'm sorry.. Sorry wait..😭😂 Sorry for any mistakes that's all I can say right now..