1

T/W this story has mentions of blood/gore, mental illness, alcohol, drugs, and mature themes.

The corridors of the fairy hall of Alfea, we're buzzing with students, move in day was upon the school, and Talia was doing everything to focus on the music in her earbuds.

Her boots thumped across the old wood floors, and she tugged the sleeves of her distressed sweater down.

Heading into the entry yard between the halls, she searched the crowd, looking for a familiar blonde.

She stopped at the door to the winx suite, noting multiple heartbeats inside, none of them being the particular heartbeat she was searching for, but maybe a suite mate would know where to find her.

Upon entering a girl with sandy brown hair exited a room across the common area, carrying a potted plant.

"Oh, hello, are you a resident of the winx suite?"

She asked, her voice quite bubbly, but also appearing cautious.

Talia could sense her anxiety.

"No, I'm looking for Stella, have you seen her?"

"No-"

Speak of the devil and she shall appear.

The suite door opened, revealing Stella with an unsure looking first year in tow.

The first year was quite pretty, fiery red hair, bright blue eyes, and she seemed to have put Stella in a bad mood.

"Our tour ends with the winx suite, your room is there- and what do you want Talia?"

Stella finished, turning to the other blonde, as the red head ducked into her room.

"Just wanted to say hi Stell, I thought you might want to know my room is off the east corridor, third door after the star suite."

Talia told her, rolling her eyes at the other girl's attitude.

"They added another suite? I'm Terra by the way."

The girl with sandy blonde hair said, offering a small wave.

"Talia. And no, they didn't."

She told Terra, not offering any further explanation.

"Oh?"

Talia shot Terra a look, and she ducked her head.

"I'll uh, I'll just be in here."

She went back into her room as Talia turned to Stella.

"Mum told me to check in with you once I got settled, now I have, and I'll be leaving."

Talia said, irritated by Stella's attitude.

"See you at the orientation party."

Talia made a stop at her room before the orientation party, she spritzed herself with perfume, and swiped some mascara on.

A mini fridge sat in the corner, a weeks worth of her doses within it.

She'd already taken todays, but the urge to take a booster pushed her towards the fridge beneath the window.

When she reached the window she looked out into the specialists yard, seeing many young men and women training with an assortment of real and mock weapons.

They appeared to be having an orientation of sorts, while the returning students got back into their groove.

She tipped a vial of thick, sweet, red liquid into her mouth, swallowing, and savoring the buzz it gave her body.