"So, day of freedom, what are you going to do with it?" He asked. Raina looked to Sunghoon and Heeseung as they raved about what the three of them could do. She turned back to K with a small smile and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll most likely just to dragged to wherever these two go." She said causing him the laugh. Raina loved the sound, she smiled brightly at his laugh and watches in amusement as Jay literally dragged K out of the room.

Heeseung thought it would be hilarious if he body tackled Raina onto the bed, which ended up with her yelling and cursing at him.

"I. Can't. Breath. Get the hell off before I start throwing hands." Raina threatened Heeseung and violently pushed his body off hers as he and Sunghoon died of laughter. Causing Raina to roll her eyes and pout angrily, trying to disguise the smile threatening to appear.

"Okay okay. It wasn't that funny." She mumbled. A familiar voice spoke from the doorway.

"It kinda was." Raina's head snapped to K to find him with a shit eating grin. Raina rolled her eyes and mutter various curses under her breath.

"I couldn't hear you, what was that princess?" K asked smugly as he walked into the room and sat in the massage chair.

"You know, that little nickname you have for me is far from original. Where did you get that one from? Wattpad? Tumblr? You really need to upgrade your arsenal K" Raina shot back. K chuckled and leaned up into the seat a smirk on his face as he raised his brow. He ignored the looks Sunghoon and Heeseung threw the two, if she wanted to play like that he had no problem with it.

"Believe me, there are a lot more 'original' things I'd be glad to call you by." He said back, he watched Raina has she huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Like what exactly? What no, let me guess. Baby? Darling? Still not original." K chuckled and shook his head in amusement.

"As sweet as those sound, mine aren't exactly meant to be said in front of children, let alone in public...unless you're into that, which by all means I'd gladly call you by them." He insinuated smugly and watched as Raina's eyes widened slightly and shook her head vigorously.

"Nope! Haha. Nope, on ah- on second thought princess is fine...I suppose." Raina hastily said, K grinned and nodded to himself before turning his attention to Heeseung and Sunghoon who were staring between the two with matching looks of disgust and pure amusement. Heeseung cleared his throat.

"Well now that you two are done flirting, we need to decide what we're going to do for our freedom day." Raina nodded her head, as they spent the rest of the night brainstorming their day out.

The next morning couldn't have come any quicker. Raina had woken up in slightly better spirits than yesterday, but she was tired and hungry. The I-LANDERs had all gathered and eaten their breakfast together, Raina sat next to K, still sleepy. She slowly munched on her pallet of strawberries, her head softly leaning on K's shoulder which caused the man to smile down at her.

"Still sleepy princess?" He whispered in her ear, she tiredly nodded her head against his shoulder and let out a small yawn.

"I-LANDERs, please go to the lobby."

Raina groaned and pouted. Angry that she didn't even get the finish her strawberries, but stood up nonetheless, gazing longingly at the unfinished plate.